WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

neildittmar is looking to come up from OCW...neildittmar is looking to come up from OCW...neildittmar is looking to come up from OCW...

Anarquia... he had the look, the mic skills, and the charisma. He was a license to print money!

Except for the fact that he wasn't.

At best, Anarquia was a low-rent semi-hybrid of Eddie and Chavo Guererro. At worst, he was your stereotypical "mexican" wrestler with the all too familiar gimmick to match. His in-ring skills were average, his voice grating (and not in a good way) and his appearance wasn't imaginitive or defining in the slightest.

He was just there... now apparently he's not. No big loss. TNA will do just fine without him.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 PM

Metalcrack is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd rather have Chavo or Homicide back in his place (if Mex-Am stays around). Agreed on Rosita, I haven't seen her have one decent match, and she is holding Sarita back (legit great wrestler).

Only thing I can recall from an Anarquia match was Chris Sabin being injured.

Send Rosita to OVW, which has a great women's division. I like her attitude and her segments on Spin Cycle, but that doesn't translate very well on TV. The other fact that Angelina Love was carrying her around, and I could lip read "Wow, she's light". Doesn't match up well size wise with the other ladies. Generally, smaller wrestlers are geared towards high-flying/quicker offense against larger opponents....ala A-Double V Bully (Crash Holly and Spike Dudley not withstanding). She needs to devlop offense that is sell-able on TV or turned into a valet.

Sarita is stuck with Rosita, and the fact she is "Mexican". Unless they are disbanded I don't see anywhere for her to go.

Hernandez is a mixed bag. Horrible mic skills, great look, sloppy (at times) wrestling. Couldn't create heat without anti-American gimmick. I'd send him back to OVW, and if he doesn't like it....see ya later. Many guys on the roster would love the extra time (X-Div specifically)
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Moderator's Note*

Until I see a relatively credible report of this, this thread is going to be treated as a rumor, because the word of a user with 42 posts, quite frankly, is hardly concrete.

I've read nothing myself, nor have a number of users here that this has actually happened, so until I do so, or I'm sent a report, this will remain a rumor.

- IDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 12:51 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
*Moderator's Note*

Until I see a relatively credible report of this, this thread is going to be treated as a rumor, because the word of a user with 42 posts, quite frankly, is hardly concrete.

I've read nothing myself, nor have a number of users here that this has actually happened, so until I do so, or I'm sent a report, this will remain a rumor.

- IDR
Yeah, I doubt he's really gone. At the least, I suppose he's permanently working OVW. Apparently, he's very over down there. I doubt TNA and OVW would him go when he's such a high fixture down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
KINGDOM COME VI IS COMING. GET HYPED.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 01:09 PM

owenmandias is looking to come up from OCW...

Anarquia is terrible! i hate watching him on impact every week. its such a shame Hernandez can't seem to do a good job on the mic because he would be great as a singles competitor and great to give someone like Hernandez the TV championship. Wish they could just bring Homicide back to team with Hernandez
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 01:29 PM

ECPirate37 is looking to come up from OCW...

No loss what so ever. I agree with The Killjoy, Hernandez should be a Monster Face now. SuperMex was way over.

Also, Sarita and Rosita are awesome and hopefully this leads to more time spent showcasing their talents.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

I certainly hope the OP is joking as Anarquia is easily one of the worst members of the TNA roster both inside the ring and on the microphone. Hernandez certainly isn't anything to crow about, but at least he has a look if nothing else. Anarquia is perfect example of dead weight. The only possible reason to keep him around that I can see would be to job him out to wrestlers that are actually worth a damn. If he is gone, however, it can hardly be chalked up as any sort of a loss.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 05-01-2012, 06:05 PM
I Had Sex With The
Knockout Champion

LegendKiller716 is looking to come up from OCW...LegendKiller716 is looking to come up from OCW...LegendKiller716 is looking to come up from OCW...LegendKiller716 is looking to come up from OCW...LegendKiller716 is looking to come up from OCW...

This is a sad day in TNA history for sure. I can't believe TNA let this happen. This guy had it all.

The Charisma Of John Laurenitis
The Mic Skills Of Former ECW General Manager Tiffany
The In Ring Skills Of Mike Tenay
And The Look Of Ricardo Rodriguez

.....too many moments..... I need to go cry.....
Old 05-01-2012, 07:32 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

OH MY GOD NO HOW WE WILL EVER SURVIVE WITHOUT ANARQUIA IN TNA?!??!?!

oh wait he sucks and nobody cares about him hahahaha no loss here besides we dont have a jobber team in the divison anymore in mexican america now hernadez should get fired and let sarita and rosita go their seperate ways both are talented enough for it.

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-02-2012, 12:38 AM

IAmDoogie is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to IAmDoogie

Never gave a crap about Anarquia. I've been a fan of Hernandez since LAX and the first time I saw him border toss someone over the top rope for the first time. He would be better off on his own. What has he ever done that was memorable on TV? Nothing except cover the 40-50 people at the impact zone with a giant flag. Does Anarquia even have a signature move?

Let him go. More money in Hulk's pocket.