WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Knockout Champion

Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Sandman View Post
I find it funny that WWE Suspends ALMOST Everyone minus John Cena and HHH, come on you can not tell me that those two do not use drugs Hell although some people claim that Scott Steiner has lied about a lot of shit but I was watching an interview with him on you tube he admitted that WWE wanted him to take a drug test and he flat out said '' I will take one if HHH takes one '' and WWE never gave Steiner a drug test so to me that's bullshit on WWE's part,

and with Rey Rey he was out with an injury any how to began with so his 60 days should not even count since his out of action any how, they should drug test Vince himself as well I wonder what would happen if Vince came up positive for drugs. Hmm.
WWE has a very strict drug testing policy, Cena/HHH etc... either are working around the banned list, or surprise surprise, not actually roided up and just have strong work ethics (Cena specifically works on his body an immense amount)

3 suspensions and out policy is a solid one, but Rey isn't some young buck, he needs to be setting examples not being a junky and this is an awful way for possibly his last real run to be delayed. The people administering his drugs know what he's on for his recovery, and there's no way a prescribed med would set off a failed drug test under his circumstances, he's on something that he's signed a contract saying he wouldn't use, he needs the punishment.

It kind of sucks, because as I said, this is probably his last run and I've been waiting for his return for a while as he has just enough gas left to give us a show, definitely hurts WWE, so anyone thinking it's a payback or anything, you're delusional Rey Rey is a draw and they wouldn't suspend him if they didn't have good reason to.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ECW Sandman is looking to come up from OCW...

I was not bashing on HHH I was quoting what Scott Steiner said in an interview and he told WWE He would gladly take one if they agree to text HHH as well. and as far as the poster boy goes yes I am bashing on him I will gladly admit to that.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 02:43 PM
United States Champion

The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...

I think the writing is on the wall for Mysterio now. Seemingly his heart hasn't been in wrestling for a while now. He hasn't been seen in months and supposedly he was involved in a contract dispute. He's dealt with his share of injuries over the past several years too. It might be time to get out while the getting is good. He's still a young man and I'm sure he's made plenty of money to comfortably retire.

WWE may have had enough of him by now too. He's a great performer but with the contract dispute and constant injuries he may have worn out his welcome. He's had a great run. When he first showed up ten years ago I didn't think he would have had as much success as he did. It might just be time to shake hands and part ways. Too bad because Rey is a consistent face who can transition from mid card to main event with ease. With all the heels in the WWE midcard today another face or two is needed.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 02:53 PM

Rizzofohshizzle is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Rizzofohshizzle

I understand the WWE has a strict policy, but its for all the superstars own good. I wouldn't really expect Rey Rey to be doping up or anything, So I really hope it was for an illegal pain killer or something, and not synthetic pot or steroids.

I find it funny how one of you brought up that quote about Scott Steiner saying he'd take a drug test if the WWE gave HHH one.

Anyways, do you guys remember a couple of months back when I think the #1 referee or their top ref (i think it was Mike Kyota or something) was suspended 30 days. Any of you remember what it was for?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Longtimeviewer25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea im sure it was pain meds for his knee hes gotta be in alot of pain and i dont think coming back to wrestling in a active wrestler contract is in his best interest..It would be cool if WWE started backing their crusierweights a little more and he trained them though...or if he was a manager for someone.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 02:57 PM

dudedudedude is looking to come up from OCW...

Rey was done once for roids before during his first suspension, if memory serves me, it would be interesting in the coming days once info leaks out to find out what it was.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 03:11 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...Honkey_Kong is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azane View Post
WWE has a very strict drug testing policy, Cena/HHH etc... either are working around the banned list, or surprise surprise, not actually roided up and just have strong work ethics (Cena specifically works on his body an immense amount)

3 suspensions and out policy is a solid one, but Rey isn't some young buck, he needs to be setting examples not being a junky and this is an awful way for possibly his last real run to be delayed. The people administering his drugs know what he's on for his recovery, and there's no way a prescribed med would set off a failed drug test under his circumstances, he's on something that he's signed a contract saying he wouldn't use, he needs the punishment.

It kind of sucks, because as I said, this is probably his last run and I've been waiting for his return for a while as he has just enough gas left to give us a show, definitely hurts WWE, so anyone thinking it's a payback or anything, you're delusional Rey Rey is a draw and they wouldn't suspend him if they didn't have good reason to.
You obviously don't know much about training. If you spend too much time training, you cause your body to overtrain which leads to injuries and slowed gains.

Also, you need good food and 8 hours of rest to be able to attain/maintain a physique like that. Odds are on the road he's eating at mcdonalds. And we know he gets next to no sleep. This things are essential to training.

He's clearly on something. I tell you what, he probably uses short ester steroids or suspensions so that when they give him the heads up for his drug test, he can just stop a couple days earlier and pass the test. He's probably also not messing with 19nor steroids or things like winnie. He's probably also using HGH or at the very least IGF-1 peptide.

Triple H on the otherhand is probably just using everything he can get his hands on since he doesn't have to worry about the wellness policy.

If Rey was on gear, it was to get back in to shape so he can return.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 03:26 PM

BigRedPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm not going go off to much on Rey yet at least until we find out the exact details of the violation. It could be a serious drug usage similar to Bourne or it could be something he was unaware of like in the Sin Cara case.
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Daniel Bryan
Runner Ups: Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Dean Ambrose
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hardcore Kid View Post
Are you serious?
I am serious.

Quote:
Rey Mysterio is probably the most boring main eventer in the WWE.
No, he's not. And "main eventer" is a bit rich too.

Quote:
He was an entertaining cruiserweight in ECW and WCW....over a decade ago.
WCW I'll give you - he bolstered a great undercard and did more besides. ECW Rey Mysterio was spot monkey garbage; Jackass in a wrestling ring.

Quote:
Now it's HURRICANRANNA! HURRICANRANNA! WEST COAST POP! 619! YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Snore.
No, it's not. I'd ask you to watch one of his matches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса on an in/out EU referendum View Post
Just see how many Poles, Russians and Lithuanians you can kill against the walls of your capital.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 03:37 PM
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion

H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...

Since Rey is a respectable veteran who has a family to feed and whos last offense was was due to medication taken during an injury I'm assuming this was also the case this time around. Unlike most people here I'm not severely disappointed in a man whos been treated like shit by the WWE for a while now.