WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-25-2012, 05:16 PM
The Diabetic Diablo

DrakeTvGuy is looking to come up from OCW...

Raw:
Dolph Ziggler-He's been one of my favorites to watch since he was drafted to Raw. Sucks to see him stuck in his current feud, though.
John Cena-I would have never guessed a few months ago that I would be saying this now. Not many people are enjoying his feud with Lesnar, but this feud has made me interested to watch him, finally.
CM Punk/Chris Jericho-Both of these guys have been my favorites(along with Edge) since I first started watching.
Kofi Kingston-This guy is just genuinely fun to watch and get excited about.

Smackdown:
Daniel Bryan-I love this guy as a heel, and he can put on some exciting matches when given a chance.
Mark Henry-More for personal reasons. I met him about a month ago and he was the friendliest guy ever.
Christian-As a heel or a face, this guy keeps me interested. He knows how to carry a feud.
Cody Rhodes-Rhodes, in my opinion, is one of the best things in WWE right now. Great mic work along with a good look and a great moveset.
Tyson Kidd(when used)-One of the most under-rated wrestlers I have ever seen. Always fun to watch.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 05:28 PM
Believes in The Shield!
ROH Pure Champion

The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to The S#cial Sector Send a message via Skype™ to The S#cial Sector

This may sound weird, but I actually tune in to both Raw and Smackdown to hear the commentary. A lot of people shit on it because it's not all about what goes on in the matches, but that's why I love it. NFL, NHL, and MLB commentators all stray away from in-game competition, and I love that. It's nice to hear something other than boring "Arm drag from Yoshi Tatsu" or something like that.

I also tune in for Santino. Say what you want, but he's a comedy gold. I really like how he works the crowd.
Vote Hardy Boys for WZ Tag Team Tournament
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 05:29 PM
Jerichoholic since 1997
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...

Raw:

CM Punk - I've always been a fan of CM Punk throughout his WWE career because he performs at a high level. He brings a sophistication to the stories he tells, and he's adding prestige to the WWE championship. For the first time in years I actually like that ugly belt, because it's Punk's championship.

Chris Jericho - I'm a lifelong Jerichoholic. I've loved him since WCW cruiserweights and he's a legend now. Jericho tells a great story and is filling the hole that the loss of HBK left. He's a tremendous heel against Punk and I expect their Extreme Rules match to be memorable.

John Cena
- Best performer in WWE at being the unwavering face, a tough job that only few can do. Cena's career reminds me of Sting's in WCW and the crowd turned on him in front of the meaner, cooler nWo. Lesnar could head up a badass stable now and give Cena that chance to reinvent and overcome like Sting did.

Smackdown

Daniel Bryan - It's exciting to be a fan of Bryan right now because he's already been main event hazed, yet he's the most over heel in the WWE. Vince needs to strike while the iron is hot and figure out how to turn Daniel Bryan into the main event staple that The Miz couldn't be.

Ryback
- Skip Sheffield was annoying, but Ryback is intriguing. He could use a manager, or perhaps join a Lesnar headed stable. I like his ability and wouldn't mind seeing him advance to the main event soon.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 05:37 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I watch for them all. I have watched it for the longest time, and superstars have been coming and going... no one guy makes me watch more or less.

With that being said, my favorite to watch right now are;

-RAW-
John Cena- The way the crowd is split for him is amazing. I enjoy watching him because he is entertaining.
CM Punk- WWE Champ. Best in-ring performer on Raw. Killer on the pipe.
Chris Jericho- Always finds a way to catch my eye. This thing with CM Drunk is pretty great.

-SD!-
Daniel Bryan- YES!- Best thing going for me right now. I am more entertained in him then Lesnar/Cena or Punk/Jericho.
Cody Rhodes- I am enjoying his slow build to become a true star. They are using him just right in my opinion and molding him into the future world champion that he is bound to be.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 05:45 PM
I will forever be the

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

RAW: CM Punk: I've watched this guy since his debut and he's only gotten better and more interesting.

Lesnar: I like how he's come off as the bully in his fued with Cena.

Bellas: My God they are HOT!

Beth Phoenix: One of the most talented divas on the roster.

Natalya: Also one of the most talented and underused divas in the WWE today.

SD!: Bryan: He's really grown on me and has some amazing talent. YES!

Sheamus: Always been a fan of this guy. He's just badass.

AJ: For a small diva she's got talent. And she's hot.

Mark Henry: I've really enjoyed what they've done with him lately.

Alternates: Undertaker because he's my all time favorite. The Rock because he's entertaining as hell. Austin because he's fuckin Austin what other reason do you need. Triple H because he always makes things a little more interesting. HBK just because he's HBK and the crowd always comes alive when he comes out, THE greatest in ring performer EVER!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:27 PM

TDuncan51 is looking to come up from OCW...

For RAW I LOVE SEEING MICHAEL COLE AND JOHN LAURINITIS!! ALL HAIL PEOPLE POWER!!!! Michael Cole has some awesome humor, and Johnny Ace is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world in the 1990s...John is the best GM we've ever had...

On Smackdown, I love seeing Colin Delaney, Benny Camer and Barry Stevens!!! Those guys are awesome...In 4 years, I hope to see Barry Stevens as World Champion! XD!!

Last edited by TDuncan51 : 04-25-2012 at 06:29 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 07:23 PM

Rockyfolifebo!!! is looking to come up from OCW...

Just about everybody man! The roster really decked out with incredible talent right now.

You got CM Punk, the straight-edge, pipe-bomb dropping WWE Champion. You have the recently returned man beast known as Brock Lesnar who's plan is kicking ass. You have the never-say-die, rise above the hate John Cena who is always looking for a challenge. There's Jericho, imo, the best heel in the company. Then you have others who just awesome: Kane, Orton, Sheamus, Ziggler, Brodus, Tensai, Rhodes, Show, etc. I love it all! I'm just glad WWE is starting to capitalize on getting good talent.

I tune in to see all of these guys, and more. But I gotta be honest, I started loving WWE again when Punk dropped that famous pipe bomb last July. So to answer the question, I tune in every Monday to see what Punk is gonna do or say!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Layeth The Smackdown!

ForzaItalia is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to ForzaItalia

Raw:
The Rock: The Great One is my favorite wrestler currently and favorite wrestler of all time. He is the most entertaining guy on the mic, I grew up watching him layeth the Smackdown!, and he always brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh.

CM Punk: He is a great in-ring worker, great on the mic, and all-around entertaining guy that never gets stale or boring.

Alex Riley: I miss seeing this guy on Raw. An awesome talent and I hope we see more A-Ry after this week, maybe this week was the start of his comeback to TV.

Zack Ryder: Another entertaining guy, but he has fallen flat lately and lost a lot of steam. I still like Ryer, but thankfully he is being showcased again only this time with Santino!

Santino Marella: Just a hilarious guy. This guy is always funny and is the best comedy act in professional wrestling today.

Abraham Washington: Who really doesn't like Abraham Washington? He is entertaining and great as a manager.

Justin King: Referee of the decade. Nuff said.

Brock Lesnar: He finally returned and brings more edge back to the product. He is nothing like we have seen before he left. And his UFC background makes thing interesting and will be awesome to watch, until Rock comes back and reclaims his WWE Title of course.

Smackdown:
Daniel Bryan: He is the only guy that makes me want to watch Smackdown on a Saturday morning. He is an awesome heel and is over with the crowd, more than the World Champion, Sheamus even. This guy is talented in the ring and is a great worker and asset for the company. He is number two behind Rock on my fave 5! YES! YES! YES!

Christian: I also grew up watching this guy and he is a skilled veteran that is still talented in the ring and on the mic.

Wade Barrett: Imo, the best all-around heel the WWE currently has. He is entertaining on the mic and decent in the ring. His mic skills as a heel are very good and he is definitely a future world champion.

Credit to ThePeoplesPeep

Last edited by ForzaItalia : 04-25-2012 at 08:11 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 PM

TheChosenOne10 is looking to come up from OCW...

It somewhat depends on what storyline their in at the moment.

Raw: Punk, Ziggler, Lesnar, Cena, Kingston, John Laurenitis

SD: Orton, Bryan, Ryback(waiting for him to get something going), Young Talent(Cesaro, Young/Oneil)
sendpm.gif
Old 04-25-2012, 08:16 PM
HBK for life

TheHeartbreakPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

Raw-Punk, lesnar, miz, and ziggler

Smackdown-bryan, rhodes, and orton

Someone said this, but it depends on what storylines are going on. Right now im only watching orton because Im wondering what they are gonna do with him next.