WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Lord of the Ring. Get it!?!

Location: Indiana, but my hometown is Chicago. Best wrestling crowds!
LTDA is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Words View Post
I can see Vince being the master mind behind Laurinithis. It would make sense. I can see Vince wanting one more run. Eventually, coming back and taking over for Laurinitis probably at the beginning of 2013 to set up a program for Mania 29. I could see him being involved in a feud against Triple H. or the Undertaker. Maybe he will say he is the only man who can end the streak and challenge undertaker to a Streak vs. CEO match, with McMahon Rules. This would simply mean Vince can do what ever he wants in the match but undertaker has to go strictly by the rules. Vince could have guys come down and do most of the fighting for him to only lose in the end. Maybe a casket match? I think if he comes back it will be to feud with one of these two legends. I think he will be heel to the end of his Mr. McMahon character. Either a send off for his character at Mania 29 or Mania 30, involving Undertaker or Triple H. I would predict.

Wow. This is a horrible idea. I don't care how old Taker is, in no way would a match between him or Vince ever work. Nobody would buy it. This is a man that has beaten HHH two years in a row. He'd be able to destroy Vince.

The Heel that stole Christmas
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Lord of the Ring. Get it!?!

Location: Indiana, but my hometown is Chicago. Best wrestling crowds!
LTDA is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by avriltt234 View Post
This is how i would like to see it happen, Vince McMahon returns around the time of Hell In a Cell and starts feuding with Johnny for the Ownership of Wwe which leads to a 5-On-5 Team Vince vs Team Johnny Match at Survivor Series for the ownership, which team Johnny wins. Then at Tables, Ladders and Chairs Mr McMahon challenges Johnny to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match with the contract for Wwe Hanging above the ring Vince wins the match and regains ownership of his company.

then.

The night after the Royal Rumble The lights go out in the arena and a loud Gong is heard and out walks the returning Undertaker, he starts walking down to the ring when Mr McMahon attacks him from behind with the help of Triple H and Shawn Micheals, Vince then tells The Undertaker that he will face him at WrestleMania and he will end the streak.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker is about to tombstone Vince when Triple H runs down to the ring and distracts the referee then Shawn Micheals jumps into the ring and hits The Undertaker with Sweet Chin Music, Vince falls onto Undertaker and wins the match and ends the streak.
The only reason the Undertaker's streak should EVER be broken is to give a rub to another superstar. Either for a heel that the WWE wants to make into the most hated heel of all time, or to a Cena, Punk, Rock, Lesnar Orton type of character to further solidify their legendary status. Not saying Orton is legendary, just using him as an example.

Vince ending Taker's streak is pretty much the worst idea ever.

The Heel that stole Christmas

Last edited by LTDA : 04-19-2012 at 02:31 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 05:35 PM
THE DIVA

Clare is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Clare

i see VKM returning and helping Drew Mcintire become WWE chump sorry champ as he is VKM futrue champ as he said himself and was the only time i ever seen him say someone WILL BE world chump sorry champ in the future