WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-19-2012, 01:17 AM
slothmister slothmister is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 20
slothmister is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I am going to go out on a limb here and say CM Punk at Rumble 2014.

Let CM Punk continue to defend his title all the way to Rumble 2014. Give him mic time to insult VKM, let him drum up the promo material, let him make the story line. Thats what he does best!

He can turn heal, start boasting about being unbeatable and backing it up again and again and again. The Vince can step in and say something like "you may be the champ, but I am the owner!!!" He can then defeat Vince at the Rumble and continue boasting about how good he is until...

DONG!!!!

Light out!

Undertaker comes out.

"You have been a great champ, beat everyone except me at WM. Lets av it"

Leading to a WWE champion of 3 years or so vs the streak.

OFC just my dream

Oh, I am not a CM Punk fan either, I just think this would be the best way to Vince to return if he ever did.
sendpm.gif
  #12  
Old 04-19-2012, 02:12 AM
Psyclone Psyclone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 139
Psyclone is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothmister View Post
I am going to go out on a limb here and say CM Punk at Rumble 2014.

Let CM Punk continue to defend his title all the way to Rumble 2014. Give him mic time to insult VKM, let him drum up the promo material, let him make the story line. Thats what he does best!

He can turn heal, start boasting about being unbeatable and backing it up again and again and again. The Vince can step in and say something like "you may be the champ, but I am the owner!!!" He can then defeat Vince at the Rumble and continue boasting about how good he is until...

DONG!!!!

Light out!

Undertaker comes out.

"You have been a great champ, beat everyone except me at WM. Lets av it"

Leading to a WWE champion of 3 years or so vs the streak.

OFC just my dream

Oh, I am not a CM Punk fan either, I just think this would be the best way to Vince to return if he ever did.
Stupidest post I've seen in some time...

ANYWAYS back to some semblance of reality..

No no no no no no no no no no no.. We do not need to see Vince on TV anymore... The whole point of his "being relieved of duties" by HHH was to get him off tv... We are LONG past the point where ANY McMahon (maybe with the exception of a "step mcmahon" in HHH) needs to be the center of attention on tv... Look Vince was a great character, and he can always stop by if something "Big" needs being said, or to "fire" some other on screen performer, but he does not to be involved in any storyline aside from that...

Wrestlemania 2000 and the invasion angle failed miserably partially due to the "talent" involved in the invasion (Vince didn't buy out goldberg and others then and there like he should have, and its hard to really have an "invasion" with Bill DeMott and Buff Bagwell) but also due to the fact that it wasn't about the "wrestlers" it was about McMahon fueding with McMahon.. you had Shane leading the WCW gang eventually teaming with Stephanie and the ECW crew leading to the Alliance.. and it was more about them against Vince than it was the wrestlers (not to mention most of the feud involved WW(F)E products rather than WCW or ECW people...

Look vince had his moment he shouldn't come back again.. he doesn't need to come back again... If you think he does, especially if you want him to be the puppetmaster for John Laurinitis go look back at the multiple times Vince has been the puppetmaster behind Heel characters in the past and see how well it turned out then (Corporate Ministry?!??!?!?!) It sucks and would suck to see it again
sendpm.gif
  #13  
Old 04-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Dmbfantomas's Avatar
Dmbfantomas Dmbfantomas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 164
Dmbfantomas is looking to come up from OCW...Dmbfantomas is looking to come up from OCW...Dmbfantomas is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Vince should come back for special occasions, IE Hall of Fame, announcing the location of Wrestlemania, the Draft, other special bull shit things they do.

He should come as Vince McMahon pre- "Mr. McMahon." Just come back as the guy who owns the company. Maybe put on a bit of a show, hardcore "Fire" some body, and go about his merry way.

Johnny Ace is perfect in his role right now, as is Mr. H's. Vince just kinda isn't needed on screen anymore.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarillo del Bosque Verde View Post
Oh shut the fuck up all of you. You people never know what you want, do you?
sendpm.gif
  #14  
Old 04-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Down_Where?Down_Here. Down_Where?Down_Here. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Down_Where?Down_Here. is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post

Look vince had his moment he shouldn't come back again.. he doesn't need to come back again... If you think he does, especially if you want him to be the puppetmaster for John Laurinitis go look back at the multiple times Vince has been the puppetmaster behind Heel characters in the past and see how well it turned out then (Corporate Ministry?!??!?!?!) It sucks and would suck to see it again
Now this might be part of the stupidest post of all time. Are you saying that the corporate ministry was a bad idea? Or at all implying that it was a failure? Were you watching at that time at all?

That gigantic faction gave alot of guys a purpose for a long time. You all bitch lately that stables wouldn't work nowadays, and then say shit like "Oh well Dolph Ziggler needs more TV time". Dolph would be an awesome #2 in some sort of a corporate "stable" or whatever the fuck you call them now.

I'm not at all suggesting it be repeated, because almost anything that is out right repeated from ten years ago will give most of you guys a fucking heart attack. But to say that the corporate ministry didn't work, or that it sucked? That's fucking laughable.
sendpm.gif
  #15  
Old 04-19-2012, 03:19 AM
GameOver GameOver is offline
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,765
GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

I was thinking the ways things have changed considerably this year that Vince has stepped away from a full time schedule already and HHH & Steph have been the main influence backstage. Either that or he's listening to the right people now and has gotten rid of the yes men.

Either way some things have definately changed for the better the past 6 months.

Vince McMahon the character has run it's course and he said that on screen, it's time to prepare for the after life from being the Higher Power to being a real person again and a doting grandfather. He can return as onscreen appearances but they've already set the stage that he is not incharge anymore and it's now Triple H running the ship, why would if it were legit the "Board" re-elect Vince at his age and knowing his past actions and the falling from grace the past 6yrs of WWE.
  #16  
Old 04-19-2012, 04:03 AM
Psyclone Psyclone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 30
Posts: 139
Psyclone is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down_Where?Down_Here. View Post
Now this might be part of the stupidest post of all time. Are you saying that the corporate ministry was a bad idea? Or at all implying that it was a failure? Were you watching at that time at all?

That gigantic faction gave alot of guys a purpose for a long time. You all bitch lately that stables wouldn't work nowadays, and then say shit like "Oh well Dolph Ziggler needs more TV time". Dolph would be an awesome #2 in some sort of a corporate "stable" or whatever the fuck you call them now.

I'm not at all suggesting it be repeated, because almost anything that is out right repeated from ten years ago will give most of you guys a fucking heart attack. But to say that the corporate ministry didn't work, or that it sucked? That's fucking laughable.
yes im saying that the corporate ministry was a bad idea... yes im saying that it was a failure... yes i was watching at the time (and before that, and after that)..... The fact was that I hated it at the time (and now) not because it was a stable, but because it was the STUPIDEST STORYLINE NON SENSICAL THING EVER! Look I'm happy it allowed mideon and viscera tv time (even though they were getting it as part of the ministry of darkness...) I'm happy I got to see big bossman and most of DX on tv (oh wait I saw them on tv all the time anyways)... Hey I got to see the Brood on TV more, (oh wait I didn't really see them in the corporate ministry so they lost tv time.. shit. my bad)

no what i hated was that they had built up a program where the undertaker and his ministry were going after the corporation (remember they hung big bossman by a noose) most notably though they went after vince's daughter... The big payoff to all of this was that undertaker's "Higher power" that was giving the orders all along was Vince himself??!?!?!?!?! Really?!?!?! That made you happy??? that made ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER?!?!?!?!?

I dont mind the idea of a stable (even now a days) but really I HATE NONSENSICAL BOOKING THAT INVALIDATES WHAT HAS LED UP TO IT... It was shoddy booking that fucked the "corporate ministry" and there is no way to say it was a "good idea" or that the "IWC" hates it cause they hate all stables.. fuck no..

Edit: Also just saw again that you said gave guys a purpose for a long time...... So yeah soon after all this all the background guys bounced around (cause they weren't the main focus) so that brought along Naked Mideon, and Viscera/Big Daddy V.. I'll give credit though it did give us the APA and also Edge and Christian, but don't say that this angle did that, unless you're counting unintended consequences.

Last edited by Psyclone : 04-19-2012 at 04:05 AM.
sendpm.gif
  #17  
Old 04-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Dowds's Avatar
Dowds Dowds is offline
Sensitive like a woman
WWF Hardcore Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 27
Posts: 1,072
Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Dowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowds
Default

I wont be the least bit surprised if he pops up over the summer to be honest, even if it is just for a couple of weeks to help in the building of a storyline, akin to his role with Punk last summer. Vince came back to try and restore some order to his company but in the end only added to the chaos, leading to HHH and Ace's involvement. He doesn't need to be around for long to affect a storyline, which is one of the great strengths of his character.

There was a report from last year that pointed out how over the last few years Vince has returned over the summer months only to end up on the receiving end of some punishment; Punk last year, Nexus taking over the year before and the "selling" of WWE to Trump in 2009.
http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1311397875
http://wrestleheat.com/vince-mcmahon...we-angles=9780

Whether he makes it 6 summers in a row is another matter, but as I said if he wanted to appear again if only for a short amount of time, I have little doubt it would make a significant impact on certain storylines leading into the second half of the year.
__________________
sendpm.gif
  #18  
Old 04-19-2012, 07:46 AM
avriltt234 avriltt234 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 63
avriltt234 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

This is how i would like to see it happen, Vince McMahon returns around the time of Hell In a Cell and starts feuding with Johnny for the Ownership of Wwe which leads to a 5-On-5 Team Vince vs Team Johnny Match at Survivor Series for the ownership, which team Johnny wins. Then at Tables, Ladders and Chairs Mr McMahon challenges Johnny to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match with the contract for Wwe Hanging above the ring Vince wins the match and regains ownership of his company.

then.

The night after the Royal Rumble The lights go out in the arena and a loud Gong is heard and out walks the returning Undertaker, he starts walking down to the ring when Mr McMahon attacks him from behind with the help of Triple H and Shawn Micheals, Vince then tells The Undertaker that he will face him at WrestleMania and he will end the streak.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker is about to tombstone Vince when Triple H runs down to the ring and distracts the referee then Shawn Micheals jumps into the ring and hits The Undertaker with Sweet Chin Music, Vince falls onto Undertaker and wins the match and ends the streak.
sendpm.gif
  #19  
Old 04-19-2012, 07:54 AM
GameOver GameOver is offline
Registered User
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,765
GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avriltt234 View Post
This is how i would like to see it happen, Vince McMahon returns around the time of Hell In a Cell and starts feuding with Johnny for the Ownership of Wwe which leads to a 5-On-5 Team Vince vs Team Johnny Match at Survivor Series for the ownership, which team Johnny wins. Then at Tables, Ladders and Chairs Mr McMahon challenges Johnny to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match with the contract for Wwe Hanging above the ring Vince wins the match and regains ownership of his company.

then.

The night after the Royal Rumble The lights go out in the arena and a loud Gong is heard and out walks the returning Undertaker, he starts walking down to the ring when Mr McMahon attacks him from behind with the help of Triple H and Shawn Micheals, Vince then tells The Undertaker that he will face him at WrestleMania and he will end the streak.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker is about to tombstone Vince when Triple H runs down to the ring and distracts the referee then Shawn Micheals jumps into the ring and hits The Undertaker with Sweet Chin Music, Vince falls onto Undertaker and wins the match and ends the streak.
one issue with that Johnny Ace doesn't own WWE so why is Vince fighting for ownership of something John doesn't own. Laurinitis is just the GM of Raw and Smackdown. he still answers to Triple H and the board of which Vince still holds the main seat.

did we forget that Vince was only fired basically from his onscreen duties ie the COO role not Chairman of the board and he came back in october to relieve Triple H of his duties as GM of Raw but was still allowed to be acting COO. ie Trips still answers to the board and subsequently Vince and Laurinitis answers to Trips.
  #20  
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 AM
willross willross is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 276
willross is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by avriltt234 View Post
This is how i would like to see it happen, Vince McMahon returns around the time of Hell In a Cell and starts feuding with Johnny for the Ownership of Wwe which leads to a 5-On-5 Team Vince vs Team Johnny Match at Survivor Series for the ownership, which team Johnny wins. Then at Tables, Ladders and Chairs Mr McMahon challenges Johnny to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match with the contract for Wwe Hanging above the ring Vince wins the match and regains ownership of his company.

then.

The night after the Royal Rumble The lights go out in the arena and a loud Gong is heard and out walks the returning Undertaker, he starts walking down to the ring when Mr McMahon attacks him from behind with the help of Triple H and Shawn Micheals, Vince then tells The Undertaker that he will face him at WrestleMania and he will end the streak.

Then at WrestleMania Undertaker is about to tombstone Vince when Triple H runs down to the ring and distracts the referee then Shawn Micheals jumps into the ring and hits The Undertaker with Sweet Chin Music, Vince falls onto Undertaker and wins the match and ends the streak.
As rediculous as this sounds when you first read it....I would love to see this happen the more I read it. Vince created the streak, so he should end it. Get the two guys notorious with being favored by Vince throughout their careers and screw over the guy who was always seemed to be unappreciated for his loyalty (unless it was WM season).

Imagine the reaction this would get. Even if they give huge false finishes for Vince and let Taker win anyway it would be HUGE. I would whole heartedly believe that Vince could end the streak. I mean think about it?

Will this happen? Likelihood is probably not much higher than 0 but other than Cena, who else could realistically be a threat to Undertaker's streak for the purposes of storyline other than Vince?
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
WrestleZone.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.