WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...

It's a Work.

Remember The I Quit match between The Rock vs Mankind at Royal Rumble? Foley had his wife,son and daughter sit at ringside for the match. How must that of felt for his what 6/7 year old daughter looking on as her dad was handcuffed and beat senseless with a Steel Chair. I don't really like Foley using his family in his storylines. It's surely not fair for a little girl to see this violence especially when it's her own dad on the recieving end! Mick was probably paid handomsly for using his family in such a violent match.

Same as the Ambrose/Foley thing. Foley doesn't mind putting his own family into a fued to build a storyline so it's definatly a work.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Yes!

Whopperle is looking to come up from OCW...

I think also think this is a work. However Mick is really selling this very well.

A german Wrestling site even reportet this as a shoot and said Mick probably won't do his last dive (the one he envisioned) with Ambrose, because of the lack of respect Mick talked about.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-20-2012, 11:24 PM

DrWilsonIPersume is looking to come up from OCW...

that is hilarious you think Moxley is crossing the line...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ32pQmk0_E

the guy is amazing, the likes we have never seen before, too bad the E will never let Dean Ambrose be Jon Moxley or Jonathan Good...

and i know i am new, but i have posted before that i have been attending FCW shows for the last 4 years and have never heard of someone not wanting to get in the ring with him.

and he is probably the most popular wrestler backstage in that organization because of the RESPECT wrestlers have for him.

mick of all people is probs. huge Moxley fan...

Last edited by DrWilsonIPersume : 04-20-2012 at 11:31 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-21-2012, 02:11 AM
Forward Thinking Nostalgist
WCW TV Champion

The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...

I love the way Foley is doing a worked shoot within a worked shoot to cast even more doubt on where the line is. I'm looking forward to this angle getting to TV.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-08-2012, 01:52 AM

Abhunter is looking to come up from OCW...

So, weeks later and no update. this doesnt seem like a work anymore..

I really hope this is still a work, and they are trying to figure out plans for it.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-08-2012, 09:11 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...midgensa is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to midgensa

Anyone who thinks this is anything other than a work is crazy.

Foley (as someone else said here) has few limits in this business. He has used his own family on a number of occasions, including letting them sit ringside to ball their eyes out while The Rock continually bashed him to a pulp with a chair.

Foley definitely is eager to show his stuff one more time (at least) and obviously the brass and Foley are REALLY high on Ambrose. This is an angle and it will likely lead to a solid feud.
sendpm.gif