WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-18-2012, 07:24 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...comrade_mario is looking to come up from OCW...

It's Owen vs Bret for me too.

That is one of the greatest matches of all time, period, and really set up the rest of Owen Hart's career. That's how good it was.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
YES! YES! YES!

XtheXlegacyX is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
No offense, but pretty pointless thread.
Not really, as the point is to see everyones favorite opening match. Obviously the majority agreed with me, but some others have put in their own matches, which is the point. This thread isn't about the best match, it's about everyones favorite. And some people haven't seen Wrestlemania Ten.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 AM

BrunoFlair is looking to come up from OCW...

As good as Bret vs. Owen was, I have to say that it isn't my favorite opener for Wrestlemania. There is one other match that IMO is very underrated and for some reason is never put on any HBK or Tag Team DVD's even though it should be and that is The Rockers vs. The Faces Of Fear (Haku and Barbarian) at Wrestlemania 7. The match was really quite good and featured the guest commentary of "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 10:25 AM

syxxeffect is looking to come up from OCW...

There is no denying that Bret vs. Owen is the best opener ever. You can argue the point all day, but it was wrestling at it's purest form. That being said the Wrestlemania IV battle royal is my favorite. Wrestlemania IV was my first, and due to nostalgia this is my favorite.
sendpm.gif