WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-17-2012, 11:14 PM

Jenna. is looking to come up from OCW...Jenna. is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree I don't even think it's an issue with talent, because there are clearly a lot of talented divas in the WWE, they just don't get the exposure, nor creative story lines therefore they are not over. I mean how many times do we see the WWE throw a random divas match and the shit ends in like 3 minutes? Or how about when you see a random backstage promo from the Bella twins about dumb shit?

I miss the days of Lita, Trish, Sable, Stephanie, Chyna, etc. not only did they have talent but the WWE actually utilized them. You had so many story lines that intergrated the top male wrestlers and the females and that's what made the womone's division entertaining. I mean why do you think AJ, Eve and Vickie get heat? Because they are throw into story lines and scenarios with top male wrestlers.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashtastic View Post
There's a huge difference between Lita's days and the Divas today. NONE of the Divas today are over. Plain and simple. Even the office's apparent favorite Kelly Kelly doesn't get much of a crowd reaction. I don't think it's all the women's fault, but they are not handled properly and therefore no one cares. Back when Lita and Trish were doing their thing, they even main evented Raw. They were that over.
You hit it right on the head. NONE of the divas are over. It's a lot due to the fact that they don't get any TV time. We don't even get to see the divas champ but once or twice a month. I remember Lita and Trish main eventing Raw, and the crowd was actually really into it. WWE needs to give us a chance to invest in the divas, and then maybe people will actually gain interest.
sendpm.gif