WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2012, 07:23 PM

eltracy632 is looking to come up from OCW...

ABSOLUTELY moment of the year. We all knew Angle saying it would be as good as HHH-Taker wasn't gonna happen, but it was still a hell of a spot. Hardy really seems to have cleaned up his act, and it shows with in ring work. At least he can pull a spot like that now and nobody has to worry about him being messed up and possibly hurting someone.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...

No doubt about it, it was the moment of the year for TNA so far, and it was the moment when it really felt like Jeff Hardy returned. Now I know he's been back for some time, but his injuries, and personal issues have always somewhat detracted from his in ring work. Last night, he reminded everyone of what has made him one of the biggest names in pro wrestling.

I'm not one for unnecessary spots, and thought given his injuries, along with Angle's that it was risky, but the pay off was undeniable. It was the one thing that actually proved there was a crowd, awake, in Nashville last night.

Having said all that though, A cage dive should not be the Highlight of the Year in a promotion with the depth of talent that TNA has. If anything, it showed that there really was nothing of any substance on last night's PPV.

Last night could have been a huge PPV for TNA, and by all rights, even though it was underwhelming on the whole, deserved a better reaction then the fans in Nashville gave it. With Roode/Storm, and the violence that always encompasses Lethal Lockdown, the cage dive should have been a highlight moment, but not THE highlight moment.

All in all, hat's off to Jeff Hardy and to Kurt Angle for a great match, and a great moment.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:40 PM

Takerforeverandever is looking to come up from OCW...

absolutely the best moment of the year in TNA. The backwards splash from the top rope from Jeff to Kurt wasn't bad either.
If that Swanton was made at Wrestlemania...it would be remembered as one of the most awesome moments in the WWE... Kudos to Kurt and Jeff
sendpm.gif
Old 04-17-2012, 02:02 PM

dudedudedude is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takerforeverandever View Post
absolutely the best moment of the year in TNA. The backwards splash from the top rope from Jeff to Kurt wasn't bad either.
If that Swanton was made at Wrestlemania...it would be remembered as one of the most awesome moments in the WWE... Kudos to Kurt and Jeff
I disagee. Impressive? Yes? Highlight making? Totally? Fresh and new? Nope...I've seen Jeff hit the top cage, ladder, tron swanton about 10 times now, and while every time it is kinda cool, I hardly think it is 'moment' making anymore. I hope for TNA's sake they have alot better moments to consider their moment of the year, otherwise, they're in reaaaal troulbe.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Half Man Half Biscuit
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chess is looking to come up from OCW...Chess is looking to come up from OCW...

Of course! TNA this year has not had any special moments really, although I have enjoyed Aires a lot since he has joined. Also the time when Hogan was not on my TV was also a great period but not really a specific moment.

The only problem with the Hardy Swanton was:

Tazz - "Hardy is climbing to the top of the cage. My God, he's not going to do it. Holy you know what. That was incredible".

In the distance we hear a quiet ripple of applause

Tenay - "Hardy covers Angle. 1,2,3 Wow! Hardy wins"!!!

We hear a light breeze and then some tumbleweed roles across our screen.

FUCK YOU NASHVILLE......................................... YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

It was a good spot but I was expecting that after their last match. I said to a friend:"they're going to Lockdown and it will end with Hardy doing the Swanton on top of the cage for the win". It wasn't creative enough for my taste.
sendpm.gif