WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Mad Fer It!
WCW Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Another multi-post as I want to catch up on this.

Day 17 - Your favorite single

Definitely "Come As You Are". It is my favourite Nirvana song by far. I have already posted the video once, so I don't want to clog up the thread with another YouTube clip.

Day 18 - Your favorite from Incesticide

As I do not have the album yet- I have just ordered it from Amazon actually, I will have to say "Been A Son" for now. Once again, not reposting the video. I will edit this "Day" once I have the album and if I find a song I like more.

Day 19 - The song with your favorite riff or Kurt scream

"Blew". I love that riff, heavy and grungey. Absolutely brilliant. It is a shame that the song is not more well known, and most casual Nirvana fans I speak to have never heard it, only knowing the more famous singles from Nevermind. Once again, this was posted (as my favourite song from Bleach, so not reposting).

BRING BACK TARA!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 08:24 AM
King Of The Wasteland
Million Dollar Champion

Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...

Day 16 - A song from the first album you ever bought

I like it because its really catchy and the lyrics are quite interesting. Apparently it was written about Kurt Cobain's sister and how their dad wished she was a boy instead of a girl (hence the title)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Sensitive like a woman
WWF Hardcore Champion

Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dowds is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Dowds Send a message via Skype™ to Dowds

This is Sliver. Insanely catchy song that is so simple but reveals quite a lot about his early experiences in life as well as his insecurity complex. It could be considered one of their happier songs in a way, as the final verse lyric is "I woke up in my mother's arms", which is a nice image, especially when he has constantly repeating that he wants to go home for most of the song.

Where Did You Sleep Last Night.

Do I even have to give any kind of detail about this? You know the one I mean. Only a picture is required for this.

Day 20 - Favourite Nirvana song

After some thought, I think I'm going to go with About A Girl. It's one of those songs I can just randomly find myself humming to out of nowhere and seldom skip when it comes on. Yeh, it's About a Girl for sure.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:47 AM
King Of The Wasteland
Million Dollar Champion

Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...Alex scored a win over Santino Marella...

Day 17 - Your favorite single

Putting Smells Like Teen Sprit seems like a cop out so I'll put my favourite single from In Utero

I really love the song, but for me the video is what makes this a great single. The imagery of the old guy in the hospital bed and on the cross while wearing a santa hat and pope hat is quite striking, as is the girl in the KKK outfit.

Quote:
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 09:23 AM
King Of The Wasteland
Million Dollar Champion

Gonna have to go with Aneurysm

Its just a super catchy riff. Yeah the lyrics don't make much sense but I think thats part of the charm of it.

There's to many good riffs for me to whittle it down to one so I'll go with favourite scream

It really does sound like he has Tourette's. I really like it because I feel he just needed to have a massive release of energy and this song helped him do it.

Day 20 - Favourite Nirvana song

Back to the beginning, it was the first Nirvana song I listened to and it still is arguably my favourite.

Its just a combined of all the things I love about Nirvana, quite restrained stuff and an angry release.

Quote:
sendpm.gif