WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi323 View Post
That's a good point. Every NHL fan thinks the NHL brass has a personal grudge against their team, that the refs are instructed by Gary Bettman to call games to favor the opposing team. If you listen to the fans, there must be a conspiracy against every NHL team...(when in reality, the only active conspiracy by the NHL is against the Red Wings. )
Well yeah, how else do explain Shea Weber not getting a suspension for his vicious assault on poor Zetterbergs head?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
Pretty much prove my point, fans tend to whine about Crosby whining as much if not more than Crosby acutely whines himself. Also he & Malkin are hardly the only player questioning officials out there.
Uh huh, and? You still didn't answer my questions.

Fans whine about him whining because he's a dirty fucking player. Hypocrites don't deserve preferential treatment. Hypocrites don't deserve the benefit of doubt.

If Crosby wants to be an ambassador for the sport and an ambassador for fair play, he should play fair himself. Stop bitching and moaning about how slighted the Penguins are in the face of the league when you slewfoot people yourself. Stop bitching and moaning about players not having respect when you do disrespectful shit yourself on the ice.

Simple as that. You wanna be the man? Be the man. Don't be a bitch and then wonder why people think you have an obnoxious, arrogant sense of self entitlement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Don't be a bitch and then wonder why people think you have an obnoxious, arrogant sense of self entitlement.
I would just like to point out this is coming from a Rangers fan.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:40 PM
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Uh huh, again — and? What's your point?

Wanna try for a THIRD time to answer my questions?

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:10 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
Well yeah, how else do explain Shea Weber not getting a suspension for his vicious assault on poor Zetterbergs head?
Because the Red Wings GM talked him out of a 1-game suspension.

Admittedly, it is Brendan Shanahan, who lost pretty much everyones respect after his dart-board-like suspension protocol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:22 PM

Steve0904 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Crosby is like Cena in that the people that hate him will always hate him, (and he doesn't care) and vice versa. People called Gretzky a whiner too, but he's very well liked now.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:28 PM
NWA Champion

Because Gretzky was a whiner, same as Lemieux was — difference is, neither of them were dirty players. Same can't be said of Crosby.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 05:19 PM

Steve0904 is looking to come up from OCW...

What can I say? I like the kid. I've given up trying to change people's opinions. At the end of the day we will all have our views and our favourite teams as the Rangers are yours. The Leafs are mine btw. A lot of people share your views on Crosby, and you may have asked some fair honest questions that were never answered (I didn't have the energy to go back and find them) but being a Rangers fan doesn't help your cause. Crosby is not going to change the views of his "haters" at this point anyway.

Btw, I think "Torts" is an asshole, who whines more than Crosby and Malkin put together, but that's another story for another day. I also despise Sean Avery and from what I heard when he played for NY the majority of fans loved him, but I'll never figure out why. He was the biggest coward that ever put on skates. No respect for the game whatsoever IMO.

Last edited by Steve0904 : 04-16-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:56 PM
NWA Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0904 View Post
What can I say? I like the kid. I've given up trying to change people's opinions. At the end of the day we will all have our views and our favourite teams as the Rangers are yours. The Leafs are mine btw. A lot of people share your views on Crosby, and you may have asked some fair honest questions that were never answered (I didn't have the energy to go back and find them) but being a Rangers fan doesn't help your cause. Crosby is not going to change the views of his "haters" at this point anyway.

Btw, I think "Torts" is an asshole, who whines more than Crosby and Malkin put together, but that's another story for another day. I also despise Sean Avery and from what I heard when he played for NY the majority of fans loved him, but I'll never figure out why. He was the biggest coward that ever put on skates. No respect for the game whatsoever IMO.
Yet I'm sure you just LOVED Darcy Tucker, eh?

Besides, the biggest coward to play in the NHL is and always will be Matt Cooke.

Quote:
Old 04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
NWA Champion

Oh, and for the record, I'm not a "hater". I resent that term. To me, it implies you're ignorant to facts and neglect them in place of jealousy or anger. I've watched Crosby since his Shattuck St. Mary's days. I know his game. I knew who he was coming into the draft and into the league. He carried this sense of entitlement into the NHL, he didn't simply get it when he got here. Trust me. It was in his scouting report.

Crosby has the maturity in front of the cameras, for the most part, but it's yet to truly manifest itself completely in his on-ice game. Once it does, the fans (other than Penguins fans, who have an obvious bias) will be much more accepting of him as a player, just as they did with a guy who he's basically molded his verbal game after thus far — Jaromír Jágr.

Quote: