WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2012, 07:21 AM

DA_Masta_Detekta is looking to come up from OCW...

personally i think that not only should it be but it will be wade barret when he comes back because they can use this jerico feud for a good little while still. possibly just enough time will pass to allow barret to claim the strap. dont know what kind of feud they would have but barret is great and whether people like it or not punk is great so thats where i see things going for the next little while.and if barret is still M.I.A we'll just get a ryback feud to hold us over lol.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WJDwjdWJDwjd is looking to come up from OCW...WJDwjdWJDwjd is looking to come up from OCW...

Punk will more than likely be Champ until Summerslam. At which time, I think he should be facing off with Daniel Bryan. Their matches over the last couple months have been the highlights of Raw and Smackdown this year. Though Bryan will NOT defeat Punk for the title, whoever wins Money in the Bank will be the one to take the title off of Punk. With that said, your next heel champion will be.... Wade Barrett. WWE has had it in the cards the whole time for him to take that step to the next level of his career and when he return, that's what he's going to do. There's a good back story with Barrett and Punk and I believe the vocal war and feud will be gold for WWE's flagship show. Punk making fun of English should be a bit of comedic gold. Hopefully he enlists the help of Santino Marella to do so. I loved that tea party bit he did with Sheamus and Koslov a while ago.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 08:31 AM

redbirdclassic50 is looking to come up from OCW...

The WWE needs to ride with a strong heel as champ and he should be able to hold the strap for awhile babyfaces are cool but the "heels" are more fun to watch and can get away with more and the crowds get into the heels better, look back in my day Flair ran the NWA/WCW as a heel great stuff then can be now.

The powerful Redbirdclassic50!:undertaker2
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 10:20 AM
You Only Smark Twice
WWE Diva's Champion

Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...Smark Madden worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If you had asked the question one month ago, i would have said cody or ziggler, but right now, they are not at a level where they can be considered credible competitors at the main event level. only brock lesnar is that one guy that if challenges punk right now, there isn't one guy in the audience that won't take him seriously.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 10:20 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...theBec2101 is looking to come up from OCW...

Jack Swagger. I liked him last time. His ring skills are good enough. He got the size and the look. His mic skill are good, I mean he suppose to sound funny with the lisp and all. I think he could have some great technical matches with a Punk, Bryan, Jericho, Orton, and Ziggler. Why not.
Ziggler would be my next pick but I just dont get it when he talks on the Mic, I dont know where he is going with it most of the time.
i guess Christian but remeber he is no Edge no matter what. I dont just want to give him the belt because he is friends with Edge, do we have to do the whole rey Mysterio and Eddy thing again.
People I dont want to see anytime soon would be Alberto, Cody, and McIntyre
I would never like to see the Miz hold the titles again
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 12:29 PM
@ThisisBDub

ThisisBDub is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the next heel to be the WWE Champion will be Dolph Ziggler. He has been so close for a couple years now and I think this summer will be the Summer of Dolph just like last summer was the Summer of Punk. Dolph Ziggler will be the next heel champion!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:43 PM

avriltt234 is looking to come up from OCW...

I dont want to see Cm Punk lose the Wwe Championship but i know it is going to happen sooner or later and the way i imagine it happening he holds it until Elimination Chamber next year where he is in a Elimination Chamber match against Kane, John Cena, The Rock, Brock Lesnar and Triple H. The match comes down to The Rock vs Cm Punk and after a long drawn out match The Rock hits Punk with a Rock Bottom on the steel floor outside of the ring and then he rolls him into the ring and gets the 1 2 3 and wins the match and wwe Championship, like he said he was going to and he gets to go into wrestlemania as the Wwe Championship.

I know The Rock isn't a heel but that is what i would like to happen
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 04:13 PM
A Role Model and Paragon of Virtue

ITrippedTheShockmaster is looking to come up from OCW...ITrippedTheShockmaster is looking to come up from OCW...

If I didn't know better, I'd say Jericho. But he's going to be gone for a bit soon for some Fozzy shows, so he's out.

Brock Lesnar? Possible, but I think he'll be put with Cena for long enough to where someone else will get to the belt first.

With the push he's been getting, I can see Dolph Ziggler being the next heel WWE Champion. They've been grooming him for another top title run for a while now, so he seems to be the logical solution.

Or... brace yourselves.. maybe it will be a current face that flips heel? Or someone that comes over from Smackdown after the Draft. Ponder that, whydontcha?

I really hope it's not Lord Albert Tensai Train Bernard whatever. I read that he may get put into a feud with Punk soon. Maybe... hopefully... that will be after Punk drops the belt.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 05:57 PM

The Extract is looking to come up from OCW...The Extract is looking to come up from OCW...

Punk will not lose the title anytime soon. I believe that he will feud with Barrett because Barrett is expected to win the Money In The Bank match at SummerSlam. I personally would love to see a feud between these two. And they will be better than a feud between Cena/Punk vs. Lord Albert.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Wrestling fanatic 4 life

Attitude Era Junkie is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't understand why a fair amount of fans are bitching about CM Punk. I won't completely disagree that he hasn't been as entertaining as he was last year but the guy is one of the best on the mic obviously and he can WRESTLE really good! He can work with anyone and he deserves to be WWE champion. Would you rather see Cena or Orton win the WWE title again? NO!

I think Punk should keep the belt for a little while longer and lose it to Kane after the Jericho feud is over and he feuds with Kane for a while. Kane deserves one more WWE Championship run. He is more fun to watch than he has been in years. That's what I would do.