WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2012, 10:15 AM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I would love Regal to go out on a world title run. I think he deserves it if only a short reign like a week or so. Dont give him a 45 or a minute reign that wouldn't be right and be kinda spitting in regals face IMO. I think his time is close to retiring but a WHC or a lengthy IC title run would be a very nice reward for all his hard work
Old 04-16-2012, 10:27 AM

King Michéal is looking to come up from OCW...

Regal deserves 1 last run on tv, and I think the tag team titles are a way to go. Have him come out on smackdown and plead for more exposure to be given to Tag team wrestling. Laurinitis comes out and tells regal that just like him, tag team wrestling is a thing of the past. Regal asks for 6 months to re establish the division and if he fails he leaves WWE for good. Johhny accepts. Regal trys putting tag teams togethers like himself and Kidd, Kassius Ohno and Antonio Cesaro, Xavier Woods and JTG. He also trys to reform tag teams such as Zack Ryer and Curt Hawkins, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel, Goldust and Booker T (Both employed by the WWE). Add these to the already established teams Primo and Epico, Camacho and Hunico, The Uso's thats a total of 9 teams. They get 20 mins to showcase the Tag Division on Smackdown and 10 mins to Showcase on Raw. With the division established Regal retires on his own terms and Tag team wrestling becomes more prominent in the WWE.

Forever in MY shadow
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 11:37 AM

Christian101 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Sheamus is irish, not british
Ireland's part of the British Isles, therefore part of Britain. Nice try.

However, I would like to see Regal be the mouthpiece of a British Stable, Barrett, Sheamus and Mason Ryan. I think it could be a great way for him to leave.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 11:42 AM

SecondCitySaint is looking to come up from OCW...

This man deserves a world title reign. I was hoping to atleast see him challenge his former student, Bryan Danielson. I love technical wrestling. Regal v. Danielson, or hell, Regal v. Punk would be incredible. Dude can still go in the ring.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Alliance to End Hulkamania

HorsemenNo4 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it's too late for Regal to have a title run. I'd love to see it but realistically, I don't see it happening.
I really believe he should join the Raw announced team. If Smackdown has 3 commentators, Raw should too. He's good already but with Lawler training Regal, he could be one of the best.
I'd like to see Regal feud with Drew McIntyre. Gotta love England vs Scotland.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think a World Title run would have been great when he was coming off his run a GM of Raw. He had a lot of heat then, and was really getting over as a heel. I believe he failed a drug test ruining that push if I am not mistaken. At this point in his career though I can't see a World Title run. I am not against it, but it just doesn't seem like it would happen. I would love to see him do some commentary as he would offer something different, and I think he would stick to straight up calling the matches. I am up for trying anyone new in the commentary position though as I feel that is an area that is lacking right now. I would love to see Regal feud with Barrett, or Sheamus to start things off, and I would also love to see some wrestling matches with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Talk about a wrestling clinic. I honestly think Regal has been vastly underutilized for the last few years, and I think they could have gotten a lot more out of him than they have. When he does retire I hope he at least gets a decent send off for all his time and contributions to the business.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Only happy when it Reigns.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian101 View Post
Ireland's part of the British Isles, therefore part of Britain. Nice try.
The Republic of Ireland is, however, not part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern and has not been since 1922, nor is it part of the British Commonwealth.

Consequently, people from the Republic of Ireland view themselves as Irish and not British; they have Irish passports, they use the Euro as their currency and not the Pound, they have their own political system and law-making bodies, and, perhaps the most symbolic, have nothing to do with the royal family.

'The British Isles' is merely a geographical term to describe the group of islands that inhabit that portion of the North Sea.

QED Sheamus is not British.

Nice try.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jerichoholic8894 is looking to come up from OCW...Jerichoholic8894 is looking to come up from OCW...

William Regal would make a good transition champion (A couple of months) to drop the title to Wade Barrett. If done right

At least an IC title reign should be in order
Old 04-16-2012, 02:32 PM
WWE Attitude Era Champion

TheKingofKings20222 is looking to come up from OCW...

While I admit, Regal is an AMAZING wrestler, WWE will not put a belt on him sadly. He is not over with then fans. I wish they would put him in a decent storyline, even if it meant the IC title! But Regal will not be getting anything any time soon unfortunately.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:33 PM

showstoppaa is looking to come up from OCW...

Regal could have a great fued with Daniel Bryan, and it would be so easy to set up. Obviously, Regal trained Bryan, so that could work its way into the storyline, and it could be either the ungrateful student (a heel Bryan) vs the face veteran in Regal, trying to get just one title run to cap off his career, or a face Bryan vs the heel mentor in Regal, claiming that he'd be nothing without him so Regal deserves a title shot. It's so easy to set up and the match would be a technical masterpeice.

The only problem is, I could see the IWC loving this but the standard WWE crowd not really getting into it. These to wrestled each other at a house show I attended in Nottingham and while I was glued to it a lot of others seemed to treat it as a piss break. It's for that kind of reason that I couldn't really see Vince approving this, as great as I know it would be.
sendpm.gif