WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Book This! > Book This! Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

So a title change from GCB at Elimination Chamber is basically set in stone right?

EDIT: I'm thinking Smackdown's main title with Punk being pinned and then feuding with Taker.

Last edited by Da Prophet : 04-15-2012 at 08:05 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

If Hornswoggle isn't a surprise Rumble entrant, we riot.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:39 AM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...Da Prophet scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yes we will.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:54 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Get ready to riot, chaps. However, he will accompany Sheamus ... As for a title change at EC, why is it set in stone?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:36 AM

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

I really don't know who is going to take out the Rumble, but it has to be a face....
Old 04-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Godfather of Integrity
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasy_chip_butty View Post
Get ready to riot, chaps. However, he will accompany Sheamus ... As for a title change at EC, why is it set in stone?
"(b) Elimination Chamber allows me to make a major change if I wish to. I know who will be champion coming out of EC for SMACKDOWN, it could be Punk, it could be Christian or it could be someone else. I haven't completely 100% decided who wins Punk vs. Christian yet - because I have the EC to change things anyway if I need to. The EC also makes me wonder why you reckon a face has to win - I can make the changes should I need to."

This isn't the only example of you reminding people that EC is coming up and that you could make major changes. Had you only said it once I wouldn't really look into it but you repeated it during the post.

Now you could just be pulling a fast one on me... but I doubt it.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:50 AM

GC - Vince Russo - B!

Check out the graphic Theo made me for WZCW, so cool.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:56 AM
I <3 Wrestling and Soccer

GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...GLOBAL ICON is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey guys... I've just realized that my thread crossed a milestone... wait... another milestone. After completing 20 shows and beating GCB in the ratings, my thread has crossed 10,000 views something which my previous thread "Icon's WWE" couldn't do. I'm hoping more milestones come along for me like the 25th post and 3rd PPV and also for all the others. And by the way...

GCB won the poll and his BT! will go first in my WWE: The Icon View thread!

Click the sig for my entertaining soccer thread.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:40 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...GCB is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Horror View Post
"(b) Elimination Chamber allows me to make a major change if I wish to. I know who will be champion coming out of EC for SMACKDOWN, it could be Punk, it could be Christian or it could be someone else. I haven't completely 100% decided who wins Punk vs. Christian yet - because I have the EC to change things anyway if I need to. The EC also makes me wonder why you reckon a face has to win - I can make the changes should I need to."

This isn't the only example of you reminding people that EC is coming up and that you could make major changes. Had you only said it once I wouldn't really look into it but you repeated it during the post.

Now you could just be pulling a fast one on me... but I doubt it.
If. I. Wish. To.

I'm keeping you all guessing. Punk or Barrett to lose - if they do lose - at EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOBAL ICON View Post
Hey guys... I've just realized that my thread crossed a milestone... wait... another milestone. After completing 20 shows and beating GCB in the ratings, my thread has crossed 10,000 views something which my previous thread "Icon's WWE" couldn't do. I'm hoping more milestones come along for me like the 25th post and 3rd PPV and also for all the others. And by the way...

GCB won the poll and his BT! will go first in my WWE: The Icon View thread!
Cool biscuits. Look forward to seeing what you say.

GCB's WWE (2014)
Old 04-20-2012, 02:18 AM

Four down, one to go. Hopefully, I can pump out this last match as quickly as possible, I'm bloody ready to post this bad boy.