WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I love the idea of Nash doing commentary. I remember him doing it in WCW when the NWO was taking over and he is good. I also think he would be good for an occasional match when needed. Like a poster before said I could see unfinished business with Punk and could easily start that feud again. I don't particularly want to see him in the ring again, but there is still contributions he can make to the business.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 12:33 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harthan View Post
Here is short list of ideas better than a Kevin Nash return:

1. A Chris Benoit musical retrospective
2. The return of New Coke
3. The Holocaust

Did you even watch Kevin Nash's horrible, sloppy, nepotistic, embarrassing, absolutely all around abysmal return? Let's recap, shall we? CM Punk had just become the hottest thing in professional wrestling and became a guaranteed cash cow for World Wrestling Entertainment. He had become a bona-fide main eventer and a new face of the franchise. Then, of all people to take him out, they introduce Kevin Nash to return and take him out. Because, of course, when my brand new main eventer is on fire, I don't feed him the hottest young talent in the company - I feed him a washed up old man who hasn't been relevant since 1998. Oh, but it gets better. Kevin Nash couldn't even make it to his match because he was filming some shitty D-movie that nobody will ever watch, which is way more important than wrestling the hottest thing going, right? Right, of course. So let's recap so far. He completely derails Punk's incredible rise to superstardom then disappears. Later, he returns after having texted a secret message to himself and then enters a nonsensical feud with Triple H, culminating in the most painful ladder match I've ever had to watch (and I'm including Rey vs Eddie in this).

You want that back? It's like having a go over for a nice dinner, then he fucks your dog, and comes back a few weeks later to shit in your wife's mouth.

I do agree with you. except Nash was not cleared medically by WWE to wrestle the match with Punk. He was filming the rubbish movie at the same time. That Nash returned and knew he had a medical issue and knew he may not be able to pass a medical, he should have notified WWE. As for the storyline, its not Nash's fault he was booked to look like and idiot, thats the booking and creative team who should shoulder the blame.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 AM

Texas Tornado is looking to come up from OCW...

Nash would be good on commentary maybe. His mic skills were sub par in wcw. Possibly better than Booker T though. Or he could return with xpac and form a tag team.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 AM

DrWilsonIPersume is looking to come up from OCW...

kevin nash has been in 1 relevant angle in 30+ years of booking, wrestling, and not jobbing..

all of the opportunity this man has had and squandered away and still people want him back in the E...

this is mind boggling...

if you want the E to progress, just say no to nash...
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 08:42 AM
Rosebud in training
ECW Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

I like the "manager" suggestion. With his appearance and stature, he could be the voice of authority for a younger wrestler in need of his guidance (Drew?) Plus, he's formidable enough to deliver an occasional shot on behalf of his charge, getting physically involved when the situation called for it.

I suppose he could also lead a stable, directing the efforts of others. Somehow, though, I like the idea of him handling one guy (or girl!) at a time. It seems that would focus more attention on him, which is something he seems to like.

I'll never understand what the deal was with him (contractually) in his last WWE run. I believed he had been signed to Legends contract, which called for periodic service.....and that seemed to be what they were doing; after he showed up at Survivor Series 2010, we didn't see him for a long time, but I figured that's how a Legends contract worked. Then, after the Triple H program.....he's gone. Huh?

Did something happen we weren't aware of? Some disagreement with management? Is it that they wanted him to work more than he desired.....or was it just the opposite? Did he see himself as a featured performer and the company disagreed? Given his history, that seems possible.

Personally, I'd like Nash and Ric Flair to be connected to WWE.....in non-wrestling roles. It would still be most entertaining.....and better for their health.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 10:53 AM
The Sensational One

JaceEvans is looking to come up from OCW...JaceEvans is looking to come up from OCW...

Well IMO when ever you have star power like Nash still does you can always find him something to do that would be beneficial to the company.

What I would like to see Nash do is be like the 2012 version of the APA, a gun for hire so to speak. He would hold office at every arena and wait until his services are needed and he would help..for the right price of course! This way he can still be a factor in story lines without having to wrestle our talk on the mic, because lets face it, all we want him to do is Jackknife some poor ill advised bastard out of his boots.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:51 AM

Gateway313 is looking to come up from OCW...

Nash has not been released from WWE. If he was released where would he go? I don't think Dixie Carter would take him back. WWE fans only love him in WWE, they hated him in TNA. I don't think TNA fans really miss him since he left. WWE can afford his price demands and he should stay with them.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 08:02 AM
Rosebud in training
ECW Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gateway313 View Post
Nash has not been released from WWE. If he was released where would he go?
That's what I thought, until we started seeing rumors last week in which he gave hints he might return to TNA. After all, if he were still under WWE contract, there's no way on earth he'd dare make a statement like that.

Nash may see himself as King Shit of Turd Mountain.....but I doubt Vince McMahon would ever stand for that type of anarchy and Kevin is smart enough to know it.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 08:14 AM

redbirdclassic50 is looking to come up from OCW...

Kevin Nash, hummmmmmmmmm!................... i like kevin, he's good on the stick and avg in the ring but he's good for business but not on tv every week anymore, i agree with most let him manage a small stable of old and young guys(no more than 5 guys) bring a little "old school" back into the mix and help make the titles means something again.

The powerful Redbirdclassic50!:undertaker2
sendpm.gif