WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > The Wrestlezone Tournament Archives > 6th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament > General WZ Tournament Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-15-2012, 08:58 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...Skillz scored a win over Santino Marella...

Name: Skillz

Got Rock over Cena in the final.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Strange things are happening to me
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dan E. Inferno is looking to come up from OCW...Dan E. Inferno is looking to come up from OCW...Dan E. Inferno is looking to come up from OCW...

Bracket Name: Kappa Chaos

Lets go Rocky!

Last edited by Dan E. Inferno : 04-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Ryder? I barely even know her!

Big Papa Santo is looking to come up from OCW...Big Papa Santo is looking to come up from OCW...Big Papa Santo is looking to come up from OCW...Big Papa Santo is looking to come up from OCW...Big Papa Santo is looking to come up from OCW...

Bracket Name: Dimitri

My final two are Hogan and Thesz

Last edited by Big Papa Santo : 04-15-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:37 AM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Kermit

A hour and a half left until the prediction cut off time. We currently have 49 (not counting my test account).

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand
Old 04-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

I see that I'm late to this party, but my bracket name is MightyMerkley if you wanted to make an exception.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:53 PM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...Kermit scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Kermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Top Merkley View Post
I see that I'm late to this party, but my bracket name is MightyMerkley if you wanted to make an exception.
I can't change the rules now, but the only hope that I can give you is that if you win the tournament overall then I'll make a note that you submitted your predictions before voting began. It'll be up to KB to decide from then. He is giving away the prize so ultimately he should have the final say.

---------------------------

Here is the current list of predictions. Everything is locked now and now we just play the waiting game. If your name is in blue I need you to confirm your bracket name. I know that some names are obvious, but I don't want anyone stealing someone's bracket. Please confirm your bracket here, if you have not, and give me the first two letters of the email that you used for varification.

Predicted Winners(Numbers of times voted for)
  • The Rock (11)
  • Hulk Hogan (5)
  • Steve Austin (4)
  • Randy Savage (4)
  • The Undertaker (3)
  • Shawn Michaels (3)
  • Bret Hart (3)
  • Sting (2)
  • Brock Lesnar (2)
  • Kurt Angle (1)
  • Ric Flair (1)
  • Rey Mysterio (1)
  • Daniel Bryan (1)
  • Andre the Giant (1)
  • The Ultimate Warrior (1)
  • Lou Thesz (1)
  • John Cena (1)

Feel free to discuss the predictions [Here] in a spam-safe thread.

Remember that this thread is non-spam, and only bracket varifications and updates need to be posted here.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand

Last edited by Kermit : 04-17-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:01 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
I can't change the rules now, but the only hope that I can give you is that if you win the tournament overall then I'll make a note that you submitted your predictions before voting began. It'll be up to KB to decide from then. He is giving away the prize so ultimately he should have the final say.

Here is the current list of predictions. Everything is locked now and now we just play the waiting game. If your name is in blue I need you to confirm your bracket name. I know that some names are obvious, but I don't want anyone stealing someone's bracket. Please confirm your bracket here, if you have not, and give me the first two letters of the email that you used for varification.

Predicted Winners(Numbers of times voted for)
  • The Rock (11)
  • Hulk Hogan (5)
  • Steve Austin (4)
  • Randy Savage (4)
  • The Undertaker (3)
  • Shawn Michaels (3)
  • Bret Hart (3)
  • Sting (2)
  • Brock Lesnar (2)
  • Kurt Angle (1)
  • Ric Flair (1)
  • Rey Mysterio (1)
  • Daniel Bryan (1)
  • Andre the Giant (1)
  • The Ultimate Warrior (1)
  • Lou Thesz (1)
  • John Cena (1)

Feel free to discuss the predictions [Here] in a spam-safe thread.

Remember that this thread is non-spam, and only bracket varifications and updates need to be posted here.
Confirming my bracket. The Crock is what I entered as.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:58 PM

michaelrr1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bracket name = Michael
Old 04-18-2012, 01:19 AM

thatotherguy is looking to come up from OCW...

Confirming my bracket here as...well...thatotherguy.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:27 AM

D.J. is looking to come up from OCW...

BRACKET NAME: D.J. SANDERS