WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-15-2012, 08:20 PM
D-D-Drop the Bass

Mayonnaise Warrior is looking to come up from OCW...Mayonnaise Warrior is looking to come up from OCW...

Mine would be The Unforgiven II. The song was different from the other ones I had heard from them, and I liked how it was hard in some parts and heavy in others.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-30-2012, 05:00 AM

Nickelback_rules is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh man. That's a tough one...I like all the stuff from Load, Reload and St Anger because they sound a lot like Nickelback to me...so man, I have to go with St Anger. That shit rocks!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!!'s Avatar
Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is offline
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...

Enter Sandman was the song. Killer riff. I bought the Black Album, loved it. Then I bought every album by them. My favorite by Metallica has to be ReLoad. Fuel is a great song.

You are Losers and We're Winners, Me and My Slammy's!
sendpm.gif
Old 05-04-2012, 11:10 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

in all honesty ive never really been huge into metallica dont know why just havent but the song that got me intersted in them and made me check out more of their music is Enter Sandman thats 1 of my favorite songs ever.

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I'm surrounded by idiots

MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...

Mine was "Enter Sandman", which has also retained it's place as my favorite song ever. My dad was playing Black Album in the car one day and I got hooked on it from the start. I now own all the albums, bar Load and Reload, and I love them.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:43 PM

Ring Rusty is looking to come up from OCW...

I was in the seventh grade when they came out with the video for "One." I had read about them in magazines, but up until then, I was into Guns N' Roses. After I saw the "One" video, I was sold. Coincidentally, I found a tape that had Master of Puppets on one side and Anthrax's I'm the Man on the other. Soon enough, I was all about the Big Four.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-30-2012, 02:16 AM

roeleke25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Enter Sandman or Nothing Else Matters, i don't remember it quite well...
sendpm.gif
Old 06-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Sex-Division Champion of the World!

The ShIT Factor is looking to come up from OCW...

For me, and I know this is weird, it was ST. Anger. I just randomly looked at their Youtube channel and it was there. Not one of the best, but was raw and had emotion.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 PM

Spoon is looking to come up from OCW...

"Sad But True" end of story.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-19-2012, 12:53 PM
AJ's Future Husband

DJZ888 is looking to come up from OCW...DJZ888 is looking to come up from OCW...

Fucking love Metallica. It'll sound hackneyed but the first songs to get me into them were probably Enter Sandman or Master of Puppets. Two classics. Luckily for those two I was able to discover other, better songs, like No Remorse, Harvester of Sorrow, Creeping Death, Battery, etc.

Fist In The Air In The Land Of Hypocrisy
sendpm.gif