WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Spelunking Union's Choice
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I still think the main event should have been Dreamer finally pinning Raven. Have Funk do....something else. Not sure what but something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:00 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I still think the main event should have been Dreamer finally pinning Raven. Have Funk do....something else. Not sure what but something.
But they needed to give the belt to the 52-year-old. In Heyman's words, "It was as if he were sailing into the sunset on at the end of the night."

To be honest, at that time, they had other options. Lance Storm could have made a good run with the belt, he'd have put on better performances too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Got jumped at the airport as your
WWF Hardcore Champion

PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...PG scored a win over Santino Marella...

It was Heyman's way of thanking Funk for not 'clinging to his spot'.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:18 PM

WCW/WWF Halo 4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ah, I remember .

^My heroes.

The 4 Horsemen, DX and the NWO = Best stables of all time.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:20 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Im old
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:14 PM
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion

Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Saga View Post
I believe Steven Richards was in the Main Event and Chris Candido had microphone time on the night.

Yeah, they were scraping the barrel for people.
Stevie Richards was brilliant in 1997, the bWo were over like wildfire. This was before his neck injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock Flair View Post
Don't you dare talk bad about Stevie. .
Good man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
I thought Raven was in the main event, wasn't he?
Yes. But it doesn't count as it didn't last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I found the bWo parody comical but never had much interest in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:41 PM
I know I can be cool if I try
TNA Champion

Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...Lee is an Intercontinental Champion...

BECAUSE YOU WERE FIVE IN 1997

FUCKING HELL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For the record, Lee is a diabolical genius.