WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-07-2012, 01:17 PM

Ausaie is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello to all just signed up at wrestlezone and couldn't be more happy to be here. Have tried a few other forums and the conversation on them can get quite repetitive. I like what i see and cant wait to start talking some wrestling among other topics and get to know some cool new people.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:44 AM
@ThisisBDub

ThisisBDub is looking to come up from OCW...

Hello to everyone, I just signed up for these forums. I read articles from here all the time and finally decided to sign up and start posting with everyone. I like what I see and I can't wait to start posting my thoughts on the wrestling world as we know it.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Future Endeavored

andybandy is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey everyone, ive been visiting this websites for ages and been reading the forums, but ive now wanted to say and contribute so i thought id make an ccount, ive been watching wrestling for about 2 years now, but ive watched most of the atittude era
Old 04-10-2012, 04:21 AM

DaveB is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey everyone

I've lurked as a guest to check out the site. I'm glad i finally signed up now. It seems like a pretty sweet place to hang!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:48 AM

Electric88 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi All,

UK Wrestling fan thought I'd throw my 2 pence/cents in now and again.

Thanks
Old 04-12-2012, 06:53 AM

TakersBroski987 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi All,

I've been a wrestling fan for nearly 15 years. I've been coming to this site, and this forum, for quite a while now and decided to join.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:51 AM
LeBlanc

Sup Guys!? Ny name is Yannic, i'm from Germany and yea. I like Wrestling & Football. any Questions or something.. ask moi.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:48 AM

Shalashaska is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi all, long time reader of the site and forums, had an account years ago, 07/08 I think. Don't think I ever said anything spectacular and I don't even remember the name. Had a big Razor Ramon sig if anyone remembers me.

Over the years I've taken wrestling less and less serious so mainly here for the lulz and banter, I'll probably frequent the spam area. good to see people like xfear, thebrain, tasycles, little jerry, and all the rest of you crazy individuals, all great posters from back in the day

...and oh shit forgot about slyfox, I've spent many a night with a beer just watching him verbally disembowel idiots.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:01 PM

CenaBYW is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi everybody. I just posted in the OSW thread about worst ppv endings before noticing that there actually is a newbies section...so here I am. My name is Guglielmo, turning 21 in July, I am Italian and I live in Italy, I lived in Vancouver for one year, my biggest passion pro wrestling and my biggest dream (for which I'm training) is to someday wrestle in USA or Canada (or England or Japan for that matter) in front of a crowd who actually respects your performance. I think that's enough for you to know. Hope to have a good time here.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:24 PM
Future Endeavored

blue_dragon is looking to come up from OCW...

^Yes MGS games are awesome. I love this new age where the fans have finally recognized the greatness(sure wasn't so 11 years ago).

Anyways blue dragon here. You can call me blue for short. Don't worry there is a reason why I picked that name. I might tell you one day.

Been fan of wrestling for years now and also smark for a few years also. So I sure know my way around wrestling related discussions. Been there, done that and really done my homework. Although not purist at heart at all (I did it for the people, characters and storylines) I still enjoy most discussions related to wrestling (everything except all the old "Cena please turn heel since we know what's best for business" types) as long as they are not to repetitive or outcliched.

I will see you guys on the boards and hopefully we will get that ball rolling on something really interesting.

Blue Out///