WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Knockout Champion

Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...Azane is looking to come up from OCW...

Morgan has IT, you can see from his build, promo flow and ring work, he has the potential to be big if he's given a chance, I think he'll resign TNA, but I'd definitely look forward to him in the E

He would only need a good debut to be slingshotted up the roster, his build alone is enough to push him upper midcard without much introduction.

Last edited by Azane : 04-14-2012 at 05:04 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 06:15 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

in this day and age when WWE is the only real option, Matt Morgan would be a complete imbecile if he was to come out in an interview and state he would not be interested to go back to WWE. Of course he's interested, hes an individual contractor and he will go to the company that offers him the best deal. He could make more in 3 months in WWE then he makes in a year in TNA.
If WWE want Morgan, they will sign him, pure and simple. Now he hasnt had guys like Helmsley burying him behind the scenes to elevate his mates Orton and Batista, Morgan has had the opportunity to show what he can do over the past 4 years in TNA. Now they would have some idea how to book an agile 6ft 10 guy who isnt 50 odd years old.
Im not sure how WWE would sue him, but definitely as a heel. But this is ober a year away, all he did was state he was 4 years through a 5 year contract and gave respect to the guys in WWE who trained him. This is not even an issue, might look at this thread in 9-10 months time though.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

PowerHouse is looking to come up from OCW...PowerHouse is looking to come up from OCW...

Morgan absolutley belongs in the WWE!!!!! He is the future of the Giant type wrestler. Guys like Big Show and Kahli are on their way out. Morgan is athletic BIG,STRONG and a very good in ring worker for a 7fter. He would fit in perfect in the Main Event scene and honestly would be my vote as the guy for Undertaker to pass the torch to if he were to comeback to the WWE. Just my opinion.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 06:56 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would love Matt in the E i dont think the E would love him unfortunately! It sucks hes a big dude with a pretty good set of moves. Back in the day that stupid stuttering gimmick the E had him do was disrespectful to him!! He has overcome that in real life and for the E to exploit that seven years ago that was down right pathetic on there part.

I just dont think the E likes him adn Morgan should stay wheres he is at. At least he has a job has done pretty well for himself and if he did jump ship to the E i really dont think they would have any idea what to do with him. I have always liked Morgan i think TNA is the best place for him
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 PM

TheChosenOne10 is looking to come up from OCW...

I believe he has another year on his contract with TNA. And I feel guys like Big Show, Henry, Kane, Khali all only have a year maybe two left. Id like to see Morgan, I was always a fan of his. He is athletic and quick and powerful. He would be a nice addition in my opinion. He's not bad in the ring imo better than any of the guys i mentioned above. He could be a huge force and could take on guys like Sheamus, Super Cena & Orton. He would be a fresh face for WWE on the SD brand which is where i think he should be. As long as they don't give him some god awful gimmick like they did with A-Train. Just have him come in as Matt Morgan the guy we all remember from his time with WWE. Maybe give him a manager if he is heel, wouldn't mind Armando Alejandro Estrada making a return!!!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 11:26 PM
WCW TV Champion

GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

hmm i musta read a different interview, he said if WWE offered he would consider it, he never said i "might" or "will" go back.

he also said he was happy with his position in TNA.

Way to overdramatise

"But speaking right now, I'm happy for the most part with how TNA has been treating me and they've done a really good job with me the last four years"

did u miss that bit or just go with the titles again that say TNA star contract ending soon, heading back to WWE.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:36 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I am not sure if he will end up there or not, but I gotta say I was never a fan of the guy until just recently. He started to grow on me in the team and feud with Crimson. He moves around well for a big guy, and even though his first run failed (not all his fault, they made him stutter for God's sake), I would be excited to see what he can do this time around. If WWE would make an offer I think he should take it. He has done pretty well for himself in TNA, and I think he could have a better run this time. Besides that he may not get another offer again, and I am sure he would enjoy the money. All in all I hope to see him in WWE one more time.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...

Should of gone for Morgan instead of Lord Tensai. Tensai may have quite an interesting gimmick but he is still as awful in the ring as he was in his other 2 stints in WWE.

Morgan could also replace big guys like Henry or Show who arn't getting any younger.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 06:28 AM

MayorMcCheese is looking to come up from OCW...

Matt Morgan is the most talented big man in wrestling
and WWE gave him a stupid ass stuttering gimmick.
If he goes there, no bullshit........let him be himself!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-15-2012, 06:30 AM

MayorMcCheese is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansince1992 View Post
Should of gone for Morgan instead of Lord Tensai. Tensai may have quite an interesting gimmick but he is still as awful in the ring as he was in his other 2 stints in WWE.

Morgan could also replace big guys like Henry or Show who arn't getting any younger.

That is such bullshit and not even remotely close to true
sendpm.gif