WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Will J.L's future plans include a World title run?
Yes 15 65.22%
No 8 34.78%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't see Miz winning a major championship for quite some time. Ever since he has lost the WWE title, he has fallen quite far, both character-wise and in the eyes of the top brass. A possible draft to Smackdown and a decent upper-mid-card feud could be the best thing that can happen to him. At best, he might be a contender for either the WWE/WHC titles, without winning it.

He is not really a guy that can be a main-eventer for prolonged durations. Associating him with Johnny could benifit him and also help him in getting more heat by association.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

In the future it has to. Miz literally headlined and won a WM match. There's no way WWE will let him drop off the face of the earth. And just having the title history gives that much more credibility in the future. I like The Miz character and his annoying personality plays off very well on TV. His in-ring ability is actually pretty good too.

Like Jack-Hammer wrote earlier, the title picture right now is a bit too convoluted for Miz, but I would love to see him get a couple month run between Survivor Series and Royal Rumble / Elimination Chamber.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 05:15 AM

Dirt Dog is looking to come up from OCW...

I loved Miz's first title reign and was puzzled why he was buried after Extreme Rules. That being said I hope that he gets another run with either the WHC or WWE title sometime this year. He's proven to be a main event type of talent so why not use him as one. I'm thinking around May/June he may get another run with the WWE title, with either Punk or Orton chasing him (No Lord Tensai either, he doesn't deserve to be in the main event picture).
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 09:39 AM

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

I think he will although I really hope not. I cannot stand The Miz. I think his character is annoying, I don't rate him in the ring. He can cut an alright promo, but they're all quite similar. I wouldn't care if he left WWE.

He is one of the top heels in WWE so with Big John in charge of both shows I can see two heel World Champions in the near future. Once he gets the WWE title off Punk he'll focus on Sheamus, so that he and his cronies have all the power.

A Miz title run will definitely enhance the current storyline but I really don't want it to happen.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Knockout Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Miz I see him ending Sheamus' title reign, with Miz being drafted over to Smackdown and feuding with Sheamus over the World Heavyweight Championship
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2012, 05:46 PM

OmgItzBluffer is looking to come up from OCW...

The Miz just happens to be my favourite wrestler in the WWE.
He is a great (if not THE BEST) heel in the WWE at this time and since his WWE Championship reign in 2011.
The Miz basically ran the company in 2011 , he was all over TV and he knows how to represent the WWE unlike John Cena,Cm Punk,etc (Recent Champions), even Alberto Del Rio being WWE Champion would be good because he could represent the WWE in his homeland of Mexico.l
As for the big plans , perhaps he will get a shot at the title soon.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Knockout Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Miz will get a shot at the title soon but at which title, because there's the draft and Miz could always get drafted over to Smackdown and if he does, then I would love to see him get a World Title match but if he stays on RAW, then Miz I want to see him compete for the WWE Championship again
sendpm.gif