WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-14-2012, 06:09 AM

Self High 5 is looking to come up from OCW...Self High 5 is looking to come up from OCW...

Fair enough, but Eric Young and ODB had a 15 minute comedy skit ONCE. Every other week, they get 5 minutes (max 10 if it's a match) if anything at all. It's not the be all and end of the world, and I'm not arguing with you not enjoying a highly subjective piece of entertainment.

It's the old 3 ring circus analogy of wrestling. If you don't like the clowns, they'll be gone in a minute and the acrobats will be along.

I don't watch wrestling for comedy segments either, in as much as I don't tune in to IW every week thinking "I hope I get a damn good laugh tonight", but I'm glad there's a bit of light and shade to the average show.

You "hate" everyone who popped for Santino at EC? Jesus, them's some issues right there. Wrestling fans are not a homogenous group. Not everybody is a stony faced smark. Sorry.

Comedy has probably never directly made a promotion money, but some of wrestling's biggest draws could be pretty damn funny. Rock? Jericho? Foley? DX? The NWO?

Stupid shit was kept to a minimum on Nitro in the late 90s? Hahahaha. Perhaps it wasn't riddled with comedy, but stupid shit? Packed with the stuff.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 06:37 AM
WCW TV Champion

GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Strange that a segment that was totally comedy and done really well was the best segment of the show? the rest of the show just seemed drawn out.

Kudo's for all parties involved in creative for the wedding that was one of few really entertaining segments of TNA for me atleast. It wasn't awesome but Eric and ODB pulled it off shows they truly love doing the comedy stick.

are they the new Glamorella lol
Old 04-20-2012, 04:16 PM
SHUT IT OFF!
WWE Diva's Champion

Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...

Ehh I thought it was okay I think it maybe needed more funny characters present.

No way in hell is it on par with the Jay Lethal and Ric Flair segment, I was in tears of laughter when I saw that!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-20-2012, 09:45 PM

batesmotel1974 is looking to come up from OCW...

I thought it was good. Better than an Anderson or Gunner match any day. Also thank you for bringing up Flair-Lethal verbal battles. Damn those were funny
sendpm.gif