WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-13-2012, 02:32 AM
Only happy when it Reigns.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...Diet Soda scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTooManyPunts View Post
If I'm Ambrose right now, I'm excited and nervous as hell. I can't recall the last time WWE decided to introduce a new talent in quite this fashion.
As the right honourable JGlass said, this is an entirely novel way of building hype to debut a superstar, and it's an exciting way to do it because it of the implications it has for kayfabe.

Quote:
By deciding to lay the ground work for this feud on Twitter, the WWE is taking a big chance. A lot of fans, especially those that aren't actively apart of the IWC, will have no idea who this is, and probably aren't watching FCW.
It's a gamble, in a way, but one without a huge risk. I guess WWE were hoping this would get picked up by other news and sports media to fuel it. Nevertheless, @WWE has over a million followers who will make up a fairly good representation of the audience.

I'll be honest and admit, because I'm not cynical, that the first time I watched it I fell for it. And of course immediately thought, 'thanks for coming Dean, see you later'.
But upon repeat viewings, signs that it's a work creep through, foremostly the fact that he uses his WWE name. Moreover, Ambrose is still using his WWE Twitter account to slate Foley with #thanksmick, and the links to backyard wrestling botches.

Anyroad, I'm certainly more excited for this than I am for Albert or that Damian Sandow bloke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBL View Post
...realizes it's WWE, jumps back
sendpm.gif