WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2012, 01:54 PM

brockrockomglol is looking to come up from OCW...

Man, it's called Karma. You know, the thing that happens when you do bad things to people then it comes back on you? Yeah that's whats is going on with him. He will get rematch at ER, lose and then move to the WHC. I like his gimmick, think he's very good in the ring, and i think he is fully ready to be in contention for the WHC. Although, i wish it was against DB, but I don't see either turning anytime soon. Who believes CR could beat sheamus?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 02:43 PM
HaRDcOrE ChAMpiOn
Knockout Champion

DeathClutch is looking to come up from OCW...DeathClutch is looking to come up from OCW...

LOL, chill mon frere, Cody is doing fine more than fine he's being pushed correctly and Big Show is getting Cody over perfectly it's common knowledge Cody didn't need the IC title any more so don't worry, I'd imagine Cody will some how get the upper hand in a non-title bout and move on and Big Show will get his chance to put someone over in the mid card for the IC title.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 02:51 PM

Vanderhook is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with the general consesus of this thread: Cody's fine. Every superstar goes through a losing streak. It's part of being a wrestler and "paying your dues". It also helps suspension of disbelief; just not believable if someone keeps winning all the time (coughcenamysteriocough)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
I can tell you this much; the guy is not ready for the world title picture yet. Right now, there are solid (short and long-term) feuds happening with a returning Alberto Del Rio and former world heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan right now. There really isn't room for Cody at the moment and too many others that are next on the pecking order behind Bryan and Del Rio for world title shots. Cody will continue to be one of the top, midcard features for a while until a few others move out of the way. But let's not over-analyze these recent losses of his. Everyone needs to lose once in a while... especially after 10 months.
Sounds more like the WHC-picture isn't ready for Cody. I think the guy definitely has all the skills required for a good WHC run, but I agree that he's got several guys ahead of him. Both title-pictures are just too convoluted right now; theres just no room for Cody. Hopefully Cody gets a WHC run sometime next year. Just keep him on SD because if he goes to RAW I can easily see him getting lost into obscurity.
sendpm.gif