WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2012, 11:09 PM

sjdigitall is looking to come up from OCW...sjdigitall is looking to come up from OCW...

A Stable would be awesome at this moment, as there is alot of wrestlers on the roster that just need to get more over with the crowd. I would have liked a stable consisting of:

1.John Cena
2.The Miz
3.Dean Ambrose
4.Dolph Ziggler

Of course though this would be based on John Cena turning heel (which now seems unlikely). This could be a great stable as it would solidify Cena as a heel, help Miz gain even more heat and help legitimise talent like Ziggler and Ambrose. This stable though needs to be formed at the right time. I thought this years Mania would have been as good time as any but in the end i reckon Mania 29 is the place this should go down. Mainly because thats where there will be the most mainstream attention for WWE and the most amount of eyes on the product.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

Please, no stables unless there's something that very closely unifies them all - like most recently the new Hart Foundation with Bret, Tyson, DH Smith and Nattie. They had something in common that united them that went beyond the storyline.

What would be interesting is getting a couple groups of wrestlers from one state to fight with those from another, like Michigan v. Ohio or Texas v. New York. To me, this is the future of the WWE, super serving their local demographics. It will be real and believable (people on the street in those four places hate their counterparts), plus it will captivate the audience even from outside those areas if done well.

But as far as typical, random-ass stables, I would hope not.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Got jumped at the airport as your
WWF Hardcore Champion

PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...PeeGee scored a win over Santino Marella...

You know maybe I should have thrown some reality out there as well.

The WWE is looking for singles' stars. Making a stable of renowned names has to serve a very direct purpose and will most probably be short lived. To have a nother Overlordish Stable like the Horsemen or Evolution, there has to besome flow and cause to it. When Truth and Miz were locked together, it seemed absurd yet for a time their booking (atleast in HiAC) kinda made sense.

There are a lot of LONE dogs at the top. Cena won't have a stable, Punk will not have a stable, Randy will have a stable only if he gets to punt them so let's not go there. A minority stable like what Hunico, Primo, Epico have makes more sense. Their ethnicity is the flow and cause. The British stable idea has been heard around these parts for years but basically now if Sheamus turns heel and aligns himself with Barret it could work. However the mic-time would be visual constipation.

Something Konnan said here, with a Bret Hart protege stable vs HBK trainees. Could be interesting.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:13 AM

VanillaGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

There are a couple of factions I would like to see.

I would like to see a mix of Evolution and The Nation of Domination and it could be called The Evolution of Domination. It would include:

Mark Henry
David Otunga
Ezekiel Jackson
Camacho
Alicia Fox

I would sell t-shirts that looked like the "run dmc" shirts but instead, they would say "EVO DOM".

I would also like to see a Mexican group with:

Alberto Del Rio
Rey Mysterio
Hunico
Sin Cara
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Knockout Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

The New 4 Horsemen

Manager/Mouthpiece- Arn Anderson (He would be the new JJ Dillon of this new Horsemen group, as Arn was a part of the original Horsemen and all of its incarnations practically with him being The Enforcer, Arn would be the key piece for this new Horsemen stable to work)

Leader- Dolph Ziggler (He would be the Ric Flair of this new Horsemen group, I mean Ziggler has the look for it, he has Ric's beach blond hair, the blue eyes, the arrogance as well as the cockiness and swagger that Ric had and not to mention the wrestling ability, Arn would pick him out and say how Ziggler reminds him of a young Ric Flair and for it to work, I would have Ziggler drop Vickie as his manager, and Arn starts managing Ziggler in his matches leading him to the WWE Championship; main eventer of the group)

Enforcer- Jack Swagger (AA he would say how Jack Swagger reminds him a lot like himself especially in terms of being a big rugged individual but having the wrestling ability to back it up, and how Jack would be the New Enforcer for the group, so Jack would be Dolph's right hand man like how AA was for Flair, and I would have Swagger too drop Vickie as his manager, one-half of the new Horsemen tag team and AA starts managing Swagger leading him to the WWE Tag Team Championship with this next man...)

Technician- Cody Rhodes (For the son of the American Dream Dusty Rhodes to be in this New Horsemen group, can you imagine it? Considering Dusty Rhodes was a long-time enemy of the 4 Horsemen back in the day and then for his son to actually become a Horsemen, being managed by AA, and not to mention Cody would be the other half of the tag team with Swagger, Rhodes & Swagger can become the new AA & Tully Blanchard of this generation, and not to mention Cody has the same cocky arrogant pretty boy nature that Tully had and Tully was a technical wrestler, so's Cody, so it makes sense for Cody to be in this new Horsemen group)

The Hanger-On- Husky Harris (Why do I think Husky Harris would benefit from being in the New Horsemen group? Simple because not only is he a 3rd generation superstar but also because his uncle is Barry Windham and since Husky's uncle was a part of the 4 Horsemen, I figure why not have his nephew be a Horsemen? Considering Husky's father is I.R.S. and his grandfather being Blackjack Mulligan, Husky would benefit from being in a stable especially with AA managing him and on top of that being with Ziggler, Swagger, and Rhodes, add him into the mix, they can make a credible Horsemen stable)

This being a pretty formidable stable if I do say so myself, and WWE could have a real gem here if they build it up right
sendpm.gif