WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2012, 08:13 AM

wrestlingfanatic98 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude Era Junkie View Post
Would it kill you guys to simply correct her or give your thoughtful comment about the topic instead of just flat out being a total asshole towards them about how fucking stupid they are and how their grammar is so fucking terrible? Why is there so much fucking hate on the internet? Jesus Christ people need to chill out. Enough with the asshole responses. You just make yourself look like a total DICK!

In response to the creator of this topic. We need to move on from the hopes of having a new Attitude Era and hope for something new that is hopefully just about as good. It may not happen but we can always hope.

No need for anyone to reply in a negative way to me. I just don't get why people get so damn worked up on here instead of simply correcting someone or giving their opinion without insulting. I'm not interested in going back and forth with anyone.
If we were ever going to see any return, it would be more ruthless aggression era. The attitude era is long gone, loved that era but its time to move on
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Million Dollar Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hopefully not. You want bad words and violence then go and watch UFC. Thats what I do. The Attitude Era was made by the stars that performed in it...Vince, Triple H, HBK, Rock, Austin, Taker etc etc. Todays stars dont need to beat people with barbed wire or swear in every sentence to recreate a good Wrestling era! Its a lack of talent which lets down the product.

I love the fact that WWE is family friendly. Means I can enjoy it with my 3 year old son! He doesnt really 'get it' yet but he already has 2 favourites. No prizes for guessing who they are!

The attutude era fans have all grown up now...................just let it go.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

We have about a million of these threads going. This has gone far enough.

Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif