WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default GQ Magazine Interviews Daniel Bryan

Prior to this week's live episode of SmackDown!, Daniel Bryan was interviewed at length by GQ Magazine. In the interview, he sort of mixed in his character along with personal thoughts & opinions. The full interview can be found at GQ.com but here are some of the highlights:

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/W...le_60297.shtml

It's an interesting read and I'd say this is something that makes Vince happy overall. After all, GQ is a high profile publication.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rammsteinerteen is looking to come up from OCW...Rammsteinerteen is looking to come up from OCW...

So what's the question here?

All I could say is that I pretty much agreed with everything DB said, as he was quite humble in his interview.

Last edited by Rammsteinerteen : 04-12-2012 at 09:53 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

It's really interesting to note that DBD is very cognizant of the fan's reaction and why they reacted the way that they did. He didn't answer the question I wanted to know, if it was planned that way to get DBD over (its safe to assume it wasn't because he was genuinely surprised by the chants), but he comes off very sharp, extremely intelligent and a class act.

This is probably the first time we've heard from a wrestler so soon after something major happened. We never heard from Austin outside the "Austin 3:16" promo, we had to wait a couple months to hear Punk's side after the "Pipebomb" promo, and the true story about the Montreal Screwjob took awhile as well. The fact that something really crazy happened and we got to hear from the catalyst directly so soon after it happened, that's something significant and special.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif