WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
Time to brace myself for another year of absolute nut sucking, overrating of Eddie.
I fail to understand how being a fan of someone makes you a "nut sucker" care to explain
Old 04-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
Glad i get to see Eddie whoop on Owen first round. How the hell did he slide to a 17 seed that might be the biggest snub in tourney history
Quote:
I fail to understand how being a fan of someone makes you a "nut sucker" care to explain
Being a fan is fine. The bold part is probably where he came to the nut sucking conclusion.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
Orton lower than Punk. I'd like to hear Nick's take on that.
No big deal. They're both as over as it gets right now, and Punk is the WWE Champion on Raw. Makes sense... I guess. I still think Orton's better, but not by a lot, so I can't complain.

Goldust was far too high. Way, way, way too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Registered Baby Jesus
Knockout Champion

Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...Doug Killed Baby Jesus scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Killed Baby Jesus Send a message via Skype™ to Doug Killed Baby Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
JoMo was screwed
Someone gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Yáz View Post
Doug's people killed Jesus, I'm sure he will justify killing a few kids.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:08 PM
^______^

Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
The accurate answer is because people suck; although I've rather come to the conclusion that Gorgeous George wasn't one tenth as important as some people make him out to have been.

I utterly resent the implication that I lack the credibility to negate Shattered Dreams.
I would've loved to read a Gorgeous George debate. There's not much to read or watch about him and all I know is that he became big during early television years but fizzled shortly thereafter. Same with Blassie.

Guys like Rogers (expected him to be in the top 30), Tsuruta, Hashimoto, Canek, Kawada, Akiyama, O'Connor, Sheik, Kowalski, McDaniel or Sheamus would've been on my list as well. Others like Miz, Iron Sheik, Tanahashi, Patera, Matt Hardy, Morrison, Lance Storm, Ultimo Guerrero, Henry, X-Pac or Rick Steiner are arguable.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
You said him being a 17th seed is the biggest snub in tournament history. For a guy who is a one time world champion despite wrestling professionally for 18 years, i'd say a 17th seed is pretty fucking good.

Believe me, i'm not hating on him, I loved Eddie and he brought a smile to my face every time his entrance music hit, but he is not the kind of wrestler that many bill him as. Since his death, i've seen countless people mention him among the Hogan's and Steve Austin's (although many of these were on Youtube and should be taken with a grain of salt although i'm sure i've seen it on here as well) when in reality, he was a career mid-carder who gets unconditional praise due to his tragic death. He's much like his buddy Rey only with a lesser resume.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Knockout Champion

PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...PsychoBlack is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
You said him being a 17th seed is the biggest snub in tournament history. For a guy who is a one time world champion despite wrestling professionally for 18 years, i'd say a 17th seed is pretty fucking good.

Believe me, i'm not hating on him, I loved Eddie and he brought a smile to my face every time his entrance music hit, but he is not the kind of wrestler that many bill him as. Since his death, i've seen countless people mention him among the Hogan's and Steve Austin's (although many of these were on Youtube and should be taken with a grain of salt although i'm sure i've seen it on here as well) when in reality, he was a career mid-carder who gets unconditional praise due to his tragic death. He's much like his buddy Rey only with a lesser resume.
This thread is pretty much devoted to talking shit. So I talked some shit about my favorite wrestler not getting a high enough seed. In no way shape or form is he in the Realm of Hogan Rock or Austin but he could have been a perennial main eventer from his time in WCW all the way up to the end of his career. Look at his stuff in the LWO that could have been great to go up against Hogan and Nash with them saying that they felt disrespected by them and just giving him the beat down. He had a one night feud with Rock as well over the belt and if you watch the promo they had on that Raw where they wrestled for the belt you could see the epicness coming from that. He was no different than Edge Angle Benoit or Jericho all he needed was the backing from the company.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:03 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...Fizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Results speak for themselves. Angle, Edge, and Jericho are multiple time world champions. Eddie is not. If you use the fact that for one night, he feuded for the belt as your main argument than you will do more harm than good. He could have been a perennial main eventer, but he wasn't. He could have been a multiple time world champion, but he wasn't. He was a one time world champion and he didn't even win the title clean, the fact is that he was a career mid-carder, a damn good one, but still a mid-carder.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Knockout Champion

Quote:
Results speak for themselves. Angle, Edge, and Jericho are multiple time world champions. Eddie is not. If you use the fact that for one night, he feuded for the belt as your main argument than you will do more harm than good. He could have been a perennial main eventer, but he wasn't. He could have been a multiple time world champion, but he wasn't. He was a one time world champion and he didn't even win the title clean, the fact is that he was a career mid-carder, a damn good one, but still a mid-carder.
But you missed the point which was that to no fault of his own was he not a multi time world champ. All he needed was for Vince to let him run
Old 04-12-2012, 05:47 AM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Undisputed WWE Champion

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

All alot of guys need is Vince to give them a run.