WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2012, 12:57 AM

ThaSandman is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to ThaSandman

I love how people on here over analyze stuff. Photos here and there or not. Real beef or not....who cares?? Letting this info out about the supposed "real bad blood or dislike" between them only makes this legit. The fake scripted wrestling match now has real bad blood type histoy in it's past. That was almost 10 years ago. I'm sure it was overlooked or at least not a big deal now. I mean Brock is back now and business is business. This gives it a bit of realism to their match and since Brock's return is really geared towards bringing back the older fans or to peak casual fan or UFC fan interest that is exactly what they like. It's a good way to get a quick and effective building to a return and match set up in under 3 weeks. They want as much possible realism or credibility to their storyline or match.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 01:41 AM

Xumer is looking to come up from OCW...

Doesn't matter either way, those 2 guys are pros. We've seen guys in the ring that we KNOW hated each other but they carried the match like pros and didn't go off shooting.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 05:07 AM

MizMark11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevberg View Post
I don;t know where you got UT from. it was GOLDBERG, Rock and Austin hanging with Brock at UFC. theres even photos easily found online.

Undertaker and Brock , I don't believe have ever had pics or been seen together.

They don't have pics, but there's the Undertaker with, you guessed it, Brock Lesnar.

Anyways, I believe there was real life hate back in 2003. I don't think Cena is the type of guy to hate, but I do see Brock as one. I'm sure he wasn't a big fan of Cena back then and when they had a match.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 09:43 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

RD_21 is looking to come up from OCW...RD_21 is looking to come up from OCW...

I will never put any stock into those "rumored real life heat" after Wrestlemania 28. Remember how everyone hated the Rock backstage, Cena didn't like him, Punk didn't like him and after Wrestlemania just like magic everyone loves the Rock again. You can believe that they are now told to say they like the Rock, I decided to believe that they were told to say they were resenting the Rock for leaving, it was the whole storyline after all. We all got worked into thinking that Cena hated the Rock.

Just like we all got worked into thinking that The Rock wasn't good on the mic, he was stumbling and needed notes "OH MY GOD CENA JUST CALLED HIM ON IT AND IT WASN'T SCRIPTED". You guys noticed how the Rock had no notes and no sunglasses after Wrestlemania when he delivered an awesome Rock promo, funny how he suddenly got his mojo back.

As far as I'm concerned the WWE is working us with those "real life beef".
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Bra & Panties match winner & NEW...
WWE Diva's Champion

Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...Peoples_Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

Rock and Cena probably do have a bit of a feud backstage, but they're both still professionals. The supposed beef between Lesnar and Cena, on the other hand, is absolutely overstated. These two had a long feud back in the day, and there's no way two guys that hate each other can work multiple matches with one another. Simply put, if you hate the other guy, you're not going to trust your body in his hands.

I'm not buying Lesnar and Cena hate each other, just like I didn't buy the "extreme heat" that Rock and Cena had, but it is refreshing to have an added element in their feuds of legitimate beef. WWE should try to embed some morsels of real life into feuds from now on. Even something stupid like one wrestler claiming the other took his parking spot could be the start of a falls count anywhere match.

You Can't See Me
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 10:18 AM
ROH Pure Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_21 View Post
I will never put any stock into those "rumored real life heat" after Wrestlemania 28. Remember how everyone hated the Rock backstage, Cena didn't like him, Punk didn't like him and after Wrestlemania just like magic everyone loves the Rock again. You can believe that they are now told to say they like the Rock, I decided to believe that they were told to say they were resenting the Rock for leaving, it was the whole storyline after all. We all got worked into thinking that Cena hated the Rock.

Just like we all got worked into thinking that The Rock wasn't good on the mic, he was stumbling and needed notes "OH MY GOD CENA JUST CALLED HIM ON IT AND IT WASN'T SCRIPTED". You guys noticed how the Rock had no notes and no sunglasses after Wrestlemania when he delivered an awesome Rock promo, funny how he suddenly got his mojo back.

As far as I'm concerned the WWE is working us with those "real life beef".
I am a big Rock fan, he is my favourite with ease but to put it in simple terms - he got caught. That was no working the fans, he had notes on his arm plain and simple. Watch the promo again. Once or twice he is caught glancing at them and then right at the end when he does his pose on the turnbuckle he wipes them away on his leg. I full believe there was legit heat from The Rock when he squared up to Cena after that remark. Rock was flustered and he stuttered once or twice. That wasn't for effect, it was genuine!

Oh and talking about working the fans, well the promos AFTER Wrestlemania were working the fans leading us to believe that the fued was over and they had respect for each other. Maybe they do respect each other, but like each other? Genuine heat there IMO.

As for Brock and Cena, well maybe they didnt like each other when they were starting out. Brock walked straight in and took the bull by the horns, Cena was 'getting there' as Brock was departing. They have both followed different paths and done well for each other. Maybe there is genuine dislike? I know Wade Barrett hates Cena. He has even said in interviews. Del Rio also hates Miz....co workers dont always get along.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Es exspectata.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...

Well, there may be dislike lingering. Both men have surely matured since 2003 though. They know what's good and bad for business and I don't think they'll allow their differences (if there is any) ruin what should be a great feud for the audience. If it factors at all in their feud, I imagine it will be in their promos. They could bring in some legit material like Cena did with Rocky and Punk and I don't think that's a bad thing, it makes the feud way more interesting for the older fans.

The North Remembers
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 10:42 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally I cannot wait until Extreme Rules just so I can see these 2 guys go at it, it's been a long time coming especially since in their last encounter, it was Lesnar who won since the last time they faced off was back in 2003 at Backlash 2003
sendpm.gif
Old 04-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

drobs85 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus or Against us View Post
Dude, this from 2003. Read the whole post before you comment on it. The reason Brock actually punched Cena was because Cena moved his head right before the punch, otherwise he would have hit the shoulder.

This thread is about the FORMER dislike of the two, and if there still is dislike between the two. Please get your facts straight before making a dumb comment like this.
F*** fill in the blanks, I did read the whole article, I put it that way because people will try and tie in that punch from monday night to past hate or dislike between the two. When there is no connection, so I do have my shit straight. SO let me rephrase no there wasn't any hate or dislike between the two now or ever. I guess they hated Batista, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, and the rest of the 2002 class as well.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:23 PM

dudedudedude is looking to come up from OCW...

There legit heat between taker and brock, for those wondering. Taker put Brock over big time, around the time the WWE was making plans for brock to be on top for...well, as long as Cena was. He was being given victories over EVERYBODY, Hogan, taker, etc. Taker was legit pissed, because he worked so hard to put over Brock, and then Brock cleared off. As for Cena, it did exist back in 2003, without a doubt. I still believe it exists. But, they are pros. They will be fine
sendpm.gif