WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > The Wrestlezone Tournament Archives > 6th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament > General WZ Tournament Discussion > Campaign Headquarters
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Minus Five Stars
ECW Champion

Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel
Default The Big Red Campaign

After that embarassing loss to Mick Foley last year, I feel compelled to make it a goal to get Kane to the Sweet 16 this year.

When Kane made his debut in late 1997, the man was an unstoppable monster. He ran roughshod over the entire roster his first few months, gaining victories over Mankind and Vader and was regularly destroying whole groups of superstars at once.

At WM 14 Undertaker finally delt his monsterous brother his first tangible loss, but it took 3 fucking Tombstones to do so, and Kane still had enough power to take his brother out post match.

As the years went by Kane became increasingly more human, but in 2004 he discarded his mask and once again became an unstoppable monster. Even HHH and Goldberg, who were destroying everything and everyone in their paths at the time could not beat Kane. In fact he left them lying whenever their paths crossed.... Undertaker was the only one to score a definative win over Kane at WM 20.

Years later Kane finally won a World title once again, and the Brothers pathed crossed once again, but it was Kane who would remain victorious. He holds 3 PPV consecutive victories over the Phenom... a record that the Deadman has never been able to replicate.

So this year vote for the man whose career is more pheonix-like than Jeff Hardy's, vote for the man who became the Crossface's Kryptonite, vote for the man who's championship resume covers every title except for the European and US, vote for the man who's experience covers just about every gimmick match possible, and vote for the man who impregnanted Lita... because I know that was just about every man's fantasy before Edge defiled her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Thriller View Post
Never thought I'd see the day. I just assumed JTG would die under contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.

Last edited by Bernkastel : 04-11-2012 at 02:34 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...deem is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm in. Kane is ridic underrated and is leaving a huge legacy in the business imo.

The problem is he's too selfless to sit in the title picture dominating the main event right now. If people remember to vote based on primes, I think a bandwagon could get rolling on the big red machine. From his debut through 2001 he was dominating the federation with one of the best win/loss records kayfabe that you could hope for throughout the tournament.

In my predictions I have him to get through Roddy Piper and fall to Sting. I'd love to see him over Sting and I guess a lot depends on the gimmick. First Blood one time?
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Kane will go over Regal easy and I actually think he'll upset Piper, but I can't see him beating Sting.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Minus Five Stars
ECW Champion

Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...Bernkastel is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Kane will go over Regal easy and I actually think he'll upset Piper, but I can't see him beating Sting.
I can make an argument for him; It will be very tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Thriller View Post
Never thought I'd see the day. I just assumed JTG would die under contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
An upset Undertaker sprints back down to the ring and starts chokeslamming women left, right and center.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by deem View Post
I'm in. Kane is ridic underrated and is leaving a huge legacy in the business imo.

The problem is he's too selfless to sit in the title picture dominating the main event right now. If people remember to vote based on primes, I think a bandwagon could get rolling on the big red machine. From his debut through 2001 he was dominating the federation with one of the best win/loss records kayfabe that you could hope for throughout the tournament.

In my predictions I have him to get through Roddy Piper and fall to Sting. I'd love to see him over Sting and I guess a lot depends on the gimmick. First Blood one time?
Keep telling yourself that.