WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Ambassador of the Grind
Knockout Champion

Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi323 View Post
At least the verdict would have come from a court of law rather than the court of public opinion, regardless of what it is though...
True I suppose. I'm mixed on this though. I just watch CNN in regards to this. I want to be objective but the race card keeps coming into play. But I liked what Arsenio Hall said on Piers Morgan last week. He's leery of even letting his kid be in the same situation. Just some random cat just shoots you if you don't respond to him. Doesn't show a police badge or anything.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Romanian Polo Player
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

Martin's mom spoke today. Two notes:

1. "Thank you for being in my heart during this because a heart doesn't have any color. It's not black, it's not white, it's red."

2. "This is all we wanted: an arrest."

So apparently red isn't a color, and all they wanted was an arrest. Let's keep that in mind if Zimmerman gets off. ALL they wanted was an arrest. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Original Prince of Darkness
Ring of Honor Champion

Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via Skype™ to Moon Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi323 View Post
At least the verdict would have come from a court of law rather than the court of public opinion, regardless of what it is though...
Better than the race baiting we have now. Sad how the media tried and convicted this guy when they know no more than we do.

- Duc de la Rochefoucauld.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...Moon Knight is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Martin's mom spoke today. Two notes:

1. "Thank you for being in my heart during this because a heart doesn't have any color. It's not black, it's not white, it's red."

2. "This is all we wanted: an arrest."

So apparently red isn't a color, and all they wanted was an arrest. Let's keep that in mind if Zimmerman gets off. ALL they wanted was an arrest. That's it.
I thought black and white was gray?

sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Romanian Polo Player

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
I thought black and white was gray?
Huh?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

Quote:
Huh?

Your post of what she said, it's not black, it's not white it's red. When you mix black and white you get gray.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Romanian Polo Player

I get that, but I'm still missing something I think.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Ring of Honor Champion

Quote:
I get that, but I'm still missing something I think.
I am not sure to explain it. I was making a comment on her saying it's not black or white but Red, so I said that black and white is not red but gray. Play on words.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Romanian Polo Player

OH! Ok I get it now.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 08:26 PM
You ain't drawin' shit!

Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tiger Chaos Theory worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Yahoo to Tiger Chaos Theory Send a message via Skype™ to Tiger Chaos Theory

Quote:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rtin-case?lite

Is it bad that I really want to see him acquitted so that Martin's mom might run away screaming like one of the women on Maury?
Yes, you're an awful human being. You should want the jury to read out the judgement like so "Martin Zimmerman, you are... Not guilty."

Not that I want to that to happen or think that judgement is right, but if you want Maury you need the pause before the reveal bro.
sendpm.gif