WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Oasis Rule the World.

2Sweet_4Life is looking to come up from OCW...

I just don't see the point in this match, the stipulation is bad. why not make it proper extreme rules & have 3 stages of hell? 2 out of 3 falls is just lame.

& Oasis are the best band of all time, you fookers.
And The Beatles,The Stone Roses, The Smiths are pretty fookin cool.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 12:02 PM
FTW Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

Sheamus brogue kicks Daniel Bryan and takes the first fall in 10 seconds and then sets up for another brogue kick when Daniel Bryan gets up as they go into the second round. Boom, another brogue kick at 8 seconds and pin fall and Sheamus wins. Why do I fear that this is way too possible? I smell the past. Remember when Orlando Jordan kept losing to Chris Benoit in a few seconds over and over again? What bothers me most about all of this is that Daniel Bryan can't seem to beat Sheamus cleanly, ever. He is Sheamus' official chew toy and Sheamus is his career curse.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
United States Champion

THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think we might see the opposite, with Bryan getting a quick fall over Sheamus... That would "redress" the balance of the Mania match and make the rest of the match more interesting. I can actually see Del Rio causing Seamus to get DQ'd setting up a title vacated situation where they can use Bryan, Orton, Del Rio and Seamus over the summer...
Old 04-11-2012, 03:43 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Enigma worked a dark match on ECW recently...

this should be a damn good match if given enough time im sure both men will get 1 fall bringing it to a 3rd fall without a doubt in my mind sheamus is gonna retain the title here but i see the crowd behind daniel bryan 100% about the only thing is this match im wondering is if aj lee is gonna interfear at all?

Credit to JAM for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I am joined today by a retarded wrestling fan, retarded wrestling fan, what do you think of the Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus 2-out-of-3 falls match at the upcoming Extreme Rules pay-per-view event for the World Heavyweight Championship?

"heya dragon sags i think tha sheamus wil beat daniel bryn for the frst fall in undr 18 sconds lik he did at wrestlsmanias caus i knw wats tha wwe's r thinkins... an den sheams will kick bryn agan an get hs second fall to add tha match up to 36 scnds haha... im rel smart am nt i? haha"

No retarded wrestling fan, you do indeed define your name. To begin you can't spell worth a shit and you ought to sue your national and secondary; high school, for the Americans, for the way in-which they thought you English. That or you should be receiving payments for your disabilities. Run along now and say something else stupid like Randy Orton should retire or some crap like that.

To those of you who are thinking WWE are going to do what retarded wrestling fan described, no, that isn't what they are going to do, it wouldn't make sense because without AJ there this time to cause Bryan to lose focus he'll be completely focused on the match and Sheamus. What will actually happen is, Sheamus and Danielson are going to get in the ring at Extreme Rules and will have a normal amount of time allocated to them, because if you paid attention to the reports after Mania, WWE tried to break the record for Wrestlemania, breaking an Extreme Rules record would make no sense. Plus pre-Wrestlemania, the match was poorly built in the space of a week, it didn't deserve much time, now however it truly does.

Match will end up being good, I have some hope in Bryan regaining the World Heavyweight Championship, and that is only based off the small hope I have that WWE has seen Bryan holds enough potential to hold the belt for a longer time period based off the reaction post-Wrestlemania. Realistically I see Sheamus retaining the belt and feuding with either Del Rio or Del Rio and Bryan. However, I have standard expectations for the match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-23-2012, 06:46 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...SD619 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Once again these two have been involved in a lackluster build. There is no reason for Sheamus wanting to have a match with Bryan. Bryan lost the title, was humiliated at WM28 etc., but Sheamus said "I'll kick your teeth down your throat, fella" and he did just that. Why would he want to have a match with Bryan again? In case of Punk-Y2J, Punk wants to have a match with Y2J because of all the CM Drunk stuff. AJ has more reason to want a match with Bryan that Sheamus.

That being said, this should be a good match. I expect it to be a good 20-25 minutes match and could quite possibly be the longest match of the night. I think that Sheamus will win 2-1.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 AM

Danielson_Gr is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD619 View Post
Once again these two have been involved in a lackluster build. There is no reason for Sheamus wanting to have a match with Bryan. Bryan lost the title, was humiliated at WM28 etc., but Sheamus said "I'll kick your teeth down your throat, fella" and he did just that. Why would he want to have a match with Bryan again? In case of Punk-Y2J, Punk wants to have a match with Y2J because of all the CM Drunk stuff. AJ has more reason to want a match with Bryan that Sheamus.

That being said, this should be a good match. I expect it to be a good 20-25 minutes match and could quite possibly be the longest match of the night. I think that Sheamus will win 2-1.
Maybe Bryan was the champion and he has a rematch clause?Just maybe i am not sure..

As for the lackluster build,and i am not saying that as a Danielson fan,is propably the way that creative projects Sheamus.He has not done anything since Wrestlemania.The only things that he has been handed to do is to say jokes about DB's vegan style and chasing him after matches.

I hope at Extreme rules they will give them the time to have a good wrestling match.The winner of course will be Sheamus.

Last edited by Danielson_Gr : 04-24-2012 at 06:21 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2012, 01:10 AM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

This will likely be good. It is the match we SHOULD have gotten at Wrestlemania. Sheamus only JUST got the belt so it would be a bad decision to take the title off of him so soon, therefore I see him retaining. Bryan is gaining popularity, although a loss here will not hurt him if he gets an actual match unlike Wrestlemania and is booked to look like a strong contender. Sheamus wins and moves on to his next contender while Bryan moves into a filler feud after this.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Sheamus will retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2012, 11:22 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

I'm looking forward to seeing Sheamus and Daniel Bryan have a nice match at Extreme Rules, as the WrestleMania match was a bit of a letdown. Sheamus makes sense as champion here, since he was on an absolute tear for a few months before winning the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan, on the other hand, had been a solid champion, but became somewhat of an overnight sensation at WrestleMania. Both men would make great champions, and I can honestly see both men walking out as champion, in the right situation. The two out of three falls stipulation only adds to the intrigue of the match.

My gut tells me that Sheamus will pull out the win and retain. By retaining here, Sheamus would be able to move away from Daniel Bryan and slot nicely into a program with Alberto Del Rio, his presumed next challenger. I don't think he'd win quite as easily as he did the first time -- he'd probably lose a fall, in all honesty. That being said, I can't see Alberto Del Rio not being involved in some capacity. If he were to show up, it would make sense to see Daniel Bryan walk out as champion -- otherwise, the interference would be pointless. I'm torn in that aspect, as the WWE definitely wouldn't hesitate to go with the hotter man (Bryan), but they seem to be big in Sheamus too.

In the end, I see Sheamus pulling it out in the third fall, only to be attacked by Alberto Del Rio. It wouldn't have as much of an affect as an interference in the match itself, but it would be an easy way to smoothly continue with a Sheamus/Del Rio feud, leaving Bryan free to feud with someone else (Orton, possibly?). Should be a fun match.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:01 AM

Carlito_Orton is looking to come up from OCW...

Sheamus is my pick for this one, I can definitely see AJ costing Sheamus 1 of the falls though.I think she's about to turn heel in hopes of getting back Bryan especially after that segment with her Slapping Kaitlyn backstage after bashing Daniel Bryan.

Here's my more in depth prediction though for the match
sendpm.gif