WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-11-2012, 01:49 AM

Smokeydogg7 is looking to come up from OCW...

i like most of this but i dont wanna see mark henry involved in the punk y2j fued its fucking amazing and i hope they have a no holds barred match at extreme rules cause the fued is intense and they need to have a street fight type of match since the already had a good wrestling match at mania

but i like brock and rock at summerslam i hated the rumor of it being at mania

taker vs brock for the streak they could use the shit taker said to brock at that ufc fight saying taker was asking brock if he wanted to try and end the streak

plus cena vs rock 2 for the title with a more intense angry cena beating the rock at mania yes yes yes

but sadly we will get crap i bet
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 02:47 AM

LeviCook is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to LeviCook

I'm not sure if i would want Stone Cold to screw CM Punk out of the title. I feel like that is an easy way out and there is a more creative way to do it. Plus i doubt they would bring Stone Cold back just to make him a heel. They would want the biggest draw they could get and that's in the fan favorite Stone Cold.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 03:36 AM

badgermilk816 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

As unrealistic as this is, I personally would like to see Punk keep the title until next years 'Mania and defend it against Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan. Punk loses to Bryan and we get a ROH code of honor handshake after a 35 minute match. That's what I want to see. Probably no way in hell that would happen though
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 04:48 AM

ryanmclfc is looking to come up from OCW...

Very good 12 months if this is even close. One thing you are missing and I haven't read every body's replies, so sorry if it's been said. But Rock will win the gold one more time.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 12:49 PM

rerun406 is looking to come up from OCW...rerun406 is looking to come up from OCW...

"Ref stops the match even though Cena wants to continue"

for Extreme Rules ^ that's certaintly a possibility as a potential outcome to their match. As for the title picture, if CM Punk isn't champ and does get that Stone Cold match @ WrestleMania

Brock-Rock could be for the WWE title

but where does that leave John Cena?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 01:30 PM

MondayNight90s is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally, I would love to see CM Punk hold the belt until Summerslam and that is where he drops it to Brock Lesnar and Brock holding it until Wrestlemania where he drops it to The Rock. Now, do I think that will happen? No. The plan laid out here by the OP is pretty good. And seems to be closer to the way WWE moves the belt on to different guys all the time. I feel that CM Punk holding the belt until Summerslam would be great for bringing value and prestige back to the title that has been lost with all of the quick title changes.

Think about how rare it used to be for the WWE title to change hands. Now it seems like 3 months is a long title run. The belt feels like more of a prop anymore. It certainly doesn't help that there are technically 2 World titles due to the brand extension.

Back in the day there were just 3 titles in WWE - World, IC and Tag Team. Having so many titles makes to compete for makes them less valuable because they aren't as rare as they used to be. It just feels watered down.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Burning Hammaaaaah!!!
WWE Women's Champion

GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...

There are a lot of variables to consider when it comes to the next 12 months.

1. Already stated... Stone Cold Steve Austin. He says he has one more match in him. He has been praising Punk's work, but also on his DVD he regrets his walk out when he was meant to job to Lesnar. Could the WM big time match be Lesnar vs. Austin?

2. Daniel Bryan's popularity. It came out of nowhere, actually it came out of 18 seconds. The man's name or "Yes" is being chanted in just about every single segment, the guy is so over, that Vince may have no choice but to move Punk/Jericho to Punk/Bryan. These two could be the new Bret/Shawn. And have an epic rivalry moving the company towards the future.

3. Wade Barrett, this man's push was a highlight and it was obviously leading somewhere. The man is 6 foot 6, is one of the best mic workers in the biz and his gimmick is one of being extremely intelligent. He could feature in the title picture somewhere, much the way Del Rio fitted in last year.

4. Brock Lesnar - the guy is a dominant machine. He could very well after Cena move straight to Punk and become Champion until maybe Cena or Orton costs him the title. (There are rumours of Lensar/Orton at Summerslam)

5. John Cena - he took a loss at WM at the expense of the Rock, he has been dominated by Lesnar, a lengthy title run may feature to get him back on top??

Austin Aries | Daniel Bryan | Magnus | Samoa Joe | Bobby Roode
sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2012, 03:43 AM
Million Dollar Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rerun406 View Post
"Ref stops the match even though Cena wants to continue"

for Extreme Rules ^ that's certaintly a possibility as a potential outcome to their match. As for the title picture, if CM Punk isn't champ and does get that Stone Cold match @ WrestleMania

Brock-Rock could be for the WWE title

but where does that leave John Cena?
I think it is aswell. Cena would come out of it looking strong despite a loss. Brock would look like a wrecking machine.

I recently read that Brock and Orton will be at Summerslam. We probably wont see Rock back until 2013 if rumours are true.

As for Cena, maybe get traded to Smackdown so Brock can flourish as 'the face of WWE'.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Mrs. Finley :)

Ruby Soho is looking to come up from OCW...

I really don't want to see Punk lose it any time soon. All of the heels on Raw are incredibly boring and I don't want to see him lose the championship to somebody like Dolph Ziggler or The Miz. The only person I wouldn't mind seeing him lose to would be Brock Lesnar, but hopefully they'll have something decent planned for Punk afterward.

If Brock wins the title, he'll probably hang onto it for a reasonable amount of time. The only people I could see taking it from him would be Randy Orton or John Cena. Maybe The Rock, if they end up crossing paths.

Basically, I would like to see Punk hang on to it for a long time, but if not, I want them to keep it on people who deserve it, like Orton, Cena, Brock, or The Rock. Just don't give it to one of these nobodies on Raw who barely get a reaction from the audience.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

streicher187 is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't see the Rock winning the Rumble but see him winning the belt at the Rumble and going into Wrestlemani as the WWE Champion.

I see the Rock winning the belt at Royal Rumble and the next night say he has done everything there is to do in the WWE and he will retire a champion - Music hits and Paul Heyman walks out and tells the Rock that there is one thing he hasn't done and will never do and that's beat this man - enter Brock Lesner.. Lets be honest a Brock/Rock feud would be horrible if Lesner had to try and compete on the mic.

The Rock beats Lesner at Mania to retain the title. Lesner in anger gives the Rock the F-5 and while he's dazed CM Punk hits the ring and cashes in the money in the bank he won at a previous PPV and pins the Rock for the title.. This allows both the Rock and Brock to leave the WWE

CM punk would have pinned the Rock after beating Stone Cold Steve Austin earlier in the night allowing him to brag to Chris Jericho that he now has pinned the Rock and Austin in the same night..