WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2012, 05:09 PM

Tripleb2k1 is looking to come up from OCW...

its just as well...saves from 2 more releases when they begin. they weren't really given a "push" with 1 win...it was more about Kelly Kelly/Beth Phoenix
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 07:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...jacdnwarrior is looking to come up from OCW...

I actually liked the Bellas. They're hot and they're not great but they're good in the ring. Tbh, they didn't have much of a division to work with in WWE. Vince clearly has no interest in the Divas. They get very little air time, harldy any time on ppvs. The Divas are an afterthought, not a priority to him.

Now I'm not saying they necessarily will go to TNA, (I haven't watched TNA in ages), if TNA were to take them on, with the knockouts, the Bellas could flourish there.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Jobber

Swiggs is looking to come up from OCW...

This is a surprise to me based on the fact that only a month or so ago the internet was claiming that Vince was huge on the bellas and wanted them involved more on TV. Not to mention the recent involvement in current TV.

We have seen in the past that they have the sisters bicker all the way to the point that it seems one is going to turn on the other but plans always seemed to be backed out of.

Personally I don't think they are TOO marketable without the other sister at their side. Most likely wont affect the world of wrestling too much but will be interesting to see what happens.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Sleep Is For Dreamers
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...Rated R Nightmare worked a dark match on ECW recently...

bout time the bellas go bye bye out the door i hope they dont resign they should be sent packing to the indy scene there hot sure but not really that talented i hope this leads to britini knight being called up shes just as hot as the bellas and way more talented! wouldnt be surprised if the bellas resign though
Old 04-10-2012, 09:49 PM
WWE Women's Champion

shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...shooter_mcgavin worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiggs View Post
This is a surprise to me based on the fact that only a month or so ago the internet was claiming that Vince was huge on the bellas and wanted them involved more on TV. Not to mention the recent involvement in current TV.
As I recall reports states its the Bellas that decided not to resign with the company. I like the Bellas but I guess this shows how Wrestling was never their passion and they just used the WWE as a platform or stepping stone for public exposure. I would think their next career move would be on modeling, TV, or movies it seems like that was their plan all along.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM
HBK for life

TheHeartbreakPunk is looking to come up from OCW...

I was thinking that the bellas would be apart of a laurinitis entourage, and would be the eye candy, motivation, etc. for the whole roster, cause they have it good with Johnny. They could follow him around, cost people matches if he wants them to, all that stuff. I'll be dissapointed to see them go
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 06:37 AM

grantedisme is looking to come up from OCW...

I've never really had a big problem with them. They didn't exactly take any valuable time on screen, were very easy on the eyes, and seemed to show clear improvement over time in the ring. If anything, they would make for great valets. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if this rumor were true, but I certainly see them as assets.

Oh well, at least we know that if they come back in 10 years, the IWC will forget about being tired of them and will go crazy about them claiming that the Bellas were among the best divas of all time.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:19 PM
Daniel Bryan the NEXT WWE Champion

BellaEaglesArmy is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm glad The Bella Twins are leaving WWE, They will be more successful somewhere else, WWE has no respect for the divas and The Bellas know things aren't going to change, It's a smart move by them and I just hope that their happy with this decision because that's all I care about If their happy
sendpm.gif
Old 04-19-2012, 02:23 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...TempestH is looking to come up from OCW...

If the Bella Twins choose to leave, then more power to them. Let them do what they want. It just means that two people who want to stick around won't have to be fired.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-24-2012, 01:19 AM

GeTiTT is looking to come up from OCW...

So my thoughts on this.. One they did it to try to get the Bella's to resign. ( since vicente is high on them) or they're setting up Kharmas come back to continue her storyline from when she left with the Bella's and have her take the strap from them...?
sendpm.gif