WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: should there be a policy?
yes 0 0%
no 9 90.00%
a hair stipulation should be in place at time of signing, not after the fact 0 0%
the wrestler should be mandated to inquire about and research the procedure(s) 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:45 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...OneTooManyPunts is looking to come up from OCW...

Wow...the easy answer to this is NO! WWE and TNA already own the likenesses of most of their talent, they don't need to be enforcing the amount of hair they are able to grow.

Someone's hair changing, or someone losing their hair, isn't that big a deal. When you look at someone like Big Show, or Angle, yeah their hair has changed, and yeah in Angle's case, he's lost a lot of hair, but that in itself tells a story about the person. Angle has been in the business for quite some time, been through some wars, and looks the part. Big Show, balding or not..just looks better with no hair.

Yeah, some guys like Hogan look a tad silly with the shaggy donut look, but that's as iconic as the red, yellow, and mustache.

Give the wrestlers a break, they put their bodies through hell..often have to have who knows how many surgeries to stay healthy and continue to perform. The least they can have is their hair, the way they want it.
Old 04-10-2012, 09:18 AM

dudedudedude is looking to come up from OCW...

Ok, look. Firtly, Kane shaved his head a dodgy way to make himself look crazy, his original long locks, were long. And if you see the photos of him from last year, he can still grow hair, it is just a little grey.

As for plugs, plugs, are hard to maintain, and it would be damn near impossible for a wrestler to maintain them, specially with the punishment they take.

That, and this thread is really gay. People get older and go bald. Sunrise, sunset.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 09:40 AM

jrichardson25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Nah, I could see it in some cases but if they want to shave bald let them. Some like Chavo Guerrero decided they wanted hair restoration (hell if I had the same issue I would).

It should solely be up to the person. Look at Edge now for example. Its a touchy subject and something that should, like I said before, be up to the person.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:41 AM

WrestlingIsReal is looking to come up from OCW...

this is useless imo.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion

H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...

The examples you provided dont really support your point. The Rock and Big Show look more modern, thats all. In fact I bet they could grow some hair but at this point chose to keep shaving their heads. Kurt Angle does that to himself by refusing to shave his beard and head. Last I heard, however, he returned to his WWE look and it still suits him. I dont think a policy is necessary, hair restoration is up to the individual. I remember Chavo Guerrero did it and was even featured on some ads for hair loss. It worked great for him and I'm sure guys with as much money as The Rock and Big Show are aware that technology for hair growth is readily available to them.

Last edited by H33LTurn : 04-10-2012 at 11:56 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Jay Sherman Mark.

Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...Jay Sherman is looking to come up from OCW...

No.
Why hasn't anyone called this possibly the dumbest topic of all time?
Old 04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
semi-retired from WZ
ECW TV Champion

Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...

While I think this is one of the stupidest topics ever, just because I am INCREDIBLY bored, let me explain why the OP is 100% wrong.

Mandatory hair restoration? Let me ask you something...did going from golden blond locks to bald hurt Steve Austin's career at all? In fact, when you mention Steve Austin, which image do you think people think of first? Stunning Steve Austin, with the long blond hair, or Stone Cold Steve Austin, bald? Would Stone Cold have worked AT ALL had he kept his hair?

But, here is the real reason why this thread is completely asinine. If the WWE fired someone because they didn't keep their hair or didn't "restore" their hair, it would be absolutely 100% mockable. Hell, some guys look better bald. You think the Rock looks goofy bald with the goatee, I think it makes him look far more badass. Big Show didn't shrink when he cut off his hair, did he? Kurt Angle originally shaved his head because HE LOST A HAIR VS. HAIR MATCH against Edge. Not only did the WWE not mind Kurt shaving his head, they wrote it into a storyline.

This entire thread is one colossal fail.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:42 PM

ShreddedWheat is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Sherman View Post
No.
Why hasn't anyone called this possibly the dumbest topic of all time?
After scrolling through the first page, I was worried that the entire world had gone completely mad. At least someone wasn't affected by this plague of the absurd.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yes, it should be mandatory.

Oh, and this thread has been closed. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, I've been busy lately. Very busy, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread