WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2012, 05:50 PM
High Definition
WWE Diva's Champion

Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...

This is gonna be a good one. A solid brawl from start to finish. While I agree with some on the Randy Orton situation, I don't think putting him in the World Title Match would've been the best course of action, but that's a thread for another time.

I get the point of where this feud is coming from. Kane's trying to reinforce his Monster role and it won't complete until he takes out certain people and Orton looks to be next on that list.

That being said, this brawl is probably gonna get a good 10-15 minutes and will be all over the place. But at this point, Kane doesn't need the rub so I'm giving the win to Randy Orton.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Mayor Of Bullfrog, Massachusetts
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...

Because of a handshake from last summer. This is the only match that I think isnít as predictable as the rest. I donít think this feud ends here and I think the match ends with Orton taking the chokeslam for the pin. The rest of the show looks like itís very easy to call out each match but there needs to be a heel that wins a match on here other than Team Johnny. Kane vs. Orton is a feud that doesnít make a lot of sense so therefore the feud needs to go on longer than most of this show right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 04:12 PM
You're welcome.
WCW TV Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I like this side of Orton; you know, the side where he isn’t always holding the brand’s top title. Not that I have a problem with Orton being Champion but being that over, he should use that to help get other superstars over – the ones who aren’t necessarily always near the title picture. Without the title, Orton can be paired up with just about any midcarder to help establish some up and comers like Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett. While Kane is the furthest thing from an up and comer, he’s found a new character and he needs putting over. Kane is fresh off a feud with the top wrestler within in the company in John Cena; what’s the harm in being paired up with the next best thing in Randy Orton?

This feud sorta started oddly but managed to draw me in for some strange reason. It didn’t need much talking and there wasn’t much talking but these two have managed to deliver with the small amount of direction they’ve been given. I don’t see Orton losing here as his loses are few and far between. Orton does not need to lose to put Kane over; just being in a feud with someone as over as Orton is enough. I wish this match would have included some type of no disqualification stipulation as Kane seems to do better in those types of match ups. Nonetheless, Orton is one of the WWE’s best in ring wrestlers. If anything, this should be on of Kane’s best Wrestlemania match ups since WM18. Safe bet - Orton wins.

Hamler’s Prediction – Randy Orton will defeat Kane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.

Last edited by #hamler : 03-31-2012 at 04:16 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 04:46 PM

Krobra is looking to come up from OCW...

Prediction: Orton.

Kane should win this match is because neither of them will lose anything from a loss. When was the last time Kane had a win at Wrestlemania? I mean singles victory, not that joke of a Tag Team match last year. The answer would be Wrestlemania 24 where he beat Chavo in 34 seconds to win the ECW Championship. I believe this feud will last a few months, so Kane getting the win could further the feud.

But hell, who am I kidding. Orton will win.

"If I were to sit normally, my match-making skills would immediately be reduced by roughly 40%"
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

You can tell this wasn't Orton's original WM opponent. Just look at his last couple of his WM non title opponents. The build with Punk started at the Royal Rumble when he cost Orton the title. Same thing with Legacy. They were showing signs of breaking up months before WM.

A couple of the dirt sheets were saying that Orton original WM opponent was going to be Alberto Del Rio.

I thought they could of done much more with this feud. Unless they are saving that stuff for after WM. They might have a no holds barred or last man standing match at Extreme Rules.

I'm going with Orton winning.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 01:57 AM
100% Sig Free

Late Train is looking to come up from OCW...

This could either way. There's the most likely possibility of Orton winning with an RKO just because he's Randy Orton but I think there is still a possibility we might see Kane walk out with the win and finally feel like he's a monster again. Either way I'm expecting a rematch between the two at Extreme Rules.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Forward Thinking Nostalgist
ROH Pure Champion

The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...

Very much a filler match but two capable performers who will want to prove something to management. I can't see anything but an Orton win here, probably with a cool RKO counter out of the chokeslam.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Derek Jacobs, Bitch!

Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...Peyton Manning's Forehead is looking to come up from OCW...

I think that this was a pretty solid match. Obviously, i think Orton should've been wrestling Barret at WrestleMania, but unfortunatley an injury stopped that. For a pretty lousy buildup I think it was a really good match.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:02 AM

DaveB is looking to come up from OCW...

A better match then i thought it turn out to be

Orton & Kane delivered a good, solid match
sendpm.gif