WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
Not sure why you would be skeptical - Henry is in the segment for a whole four minutes, and it's not like he's boring to watch. His constant trash talk while wrestling is extremely entertaining. Oh, and Jericho says some more hilarious shit. That's about it.
Sold. Shouldn't have doubted you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
I didn't think Beefcake would do Hogan like that.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Global Moderator
Ring of Honor Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Cena showed tonight he's got more heart and a better chin than Lesnar or any of the guys he beat in MMA ever had.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:18 AM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Really glad they went ahead and made Lesnar the heel. Everything about him says prick and despite the big return pop, it's not like Rock coming back. Rock is a likeable guy who has passion for what he does. Brock has used the business, douched the WWE when he left by wrestling a dogshit last match, then acted like an asshole in UFC. He's naturally an asshole so why fight it? Plus, we know he came back because he's sick and this is the place that will pay him because he has value to them. Why hide that?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJYanks121 View Post
He's naturally an asshole so why fight it?
I wish they would figure this out for Orton. Maybe Punk too. Not sure that Punk is naturally an asshole but he is unnatural when he is playing a straight babyface. I still haven't watched so I can't comment but I don't have much of a problem with Brock being a heel if he is a destructive force heel. If he is a lackey or pawn then I think that is beyond stupid. I don't think they chose not to fight it as much as they didn't want someone else to expose Cena.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:41 PM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...JJYanks121 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered dreams View Post
I wish they would figure this out for Orton. Maybe Punk too. Not sure that Punk is naturally an asshole but he is unnatural when he is playing a straight babyface. I still haven't watched so I can't comment but I don't have much of a problem with Brock being a heel if he is a destructive force heel. If he is a lackey or pawn then I think that is beyond stupid. I don't think they chose not to fight it as much as they didn't want someone else to expose Cena.
Yeah, that's not it at all. I think after the initial "holy crap Brock is back" stuff, you have to see who this person is. He's not Rock who's coming back to entertain the fans. He's Brock who's coming back for the paycheck. I know there will still be some that cheer him, but many wrestling fans know he's a prick and like booing him. You already heard that yesterday at points so it's easy for him to get heat. I'm just glad they didn't give him the unnatural gimmick of being "glad to be back" and "my heart was always with WWE" because it damn sure wasn't. What he's playing is probably close to how he really feels and that is not such a great guy.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Undisputed WWE Champion

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

That's what makes Lesnar interesting, he's a natural heel, and should play a heel. He beat Cena's brains out when Cena slapped him, so he has the ability to beat anyone straight up. Yet, he made sure to run out of the crowd to kick Cena in the balls from behind, and then was proud of it.

Brock is a douchebag, and I'm hoping Cena whoops his ass. That's the type of thing the WWE has been missing since Triple H circa 2000, a heel that isn't a straight up coward that I want to pay and watch someone kick his ass.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
That's what makes Lesnar interesting, he's a natural heel, and should play a heel. He beat Cena's brains out when Cena slapped him, so he has the ability to beat anyone straight up. Yet, he made sure to run out of the crowd to kick Cena in the balls from behind, and then was proud of it.

Brock is a douchebag, and I'm hoping Cena whoops his ass. That's the type of thing the WWE has been missing since Triple H circa 2000, a heel that isn't a straight up coward that I want to pay and watch someone kick his ass.
I don't see how that isn't cowardly. If he is a natural heel then why are they trying to build him as one by cheap heat and Laurinatis? I am not saying he isn't just that any argument that is based on most people wanting to boo Lesnar right now is a crock (see: jjyanks). You have a mixed reaction for the two and they are going to try and fit the story into an everyone cheer Cena, everyone boo Brock mold. Seems like a waste this soon to me. The only reason you try and force it that fast is you are scared the will of the people will mess up your plans.

I just clicked through RAW. Wasn't impressed. The opening was a good idea but it seemed to be put together shoddily. Still worked though.

Here are the rest of my notes:

-Did Vickie have a dead crow on her head? Didn't stop to look but it seemed like it.
-Three stooges were terrible, even the Hogan thing didn't really work for me.
-Not a fan of the new Kane mask.
-Jericho is carrying Punk.
-I started in the middle of Tensai's entrance and thought when did WWE get a woman for a Raisha Saeed type gimmick, hmm she is pretty big is that Kong or something, oh my that is Albert. It didn't get much better from there.

Last edited by shattered dreams : 04-10-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Undisputed WWE Champion

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

The Smarks were going to turn on Lesnar. He's not like the Rock. Lesnar straight up left, and shit on the business while he was gone. Come the time Extreme Rules gets here in Chicago, any face pop would be gone. I'd be willing to bet Cena gets a decent reaction from that crowd and Lesnar gets booed and heckled out of the building.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
The Smarks were going to turn on Lesnar. He's not like the Rock. Lesnar straight up left, and shit on the business while he was gone. Come the time Extreme Rules gets here in Chicago, any face pop would be gone. I'd be willing to bet Cena gets a decent reaction from that crowd and Lesnar gets booed and heckled out of the building.
I really doubt it would have happened that fast without the cheap/lame stuff. I actually still heavily doubt Brock will be booed out of the building unless something drastically changes. First match back and Chicago isn't exactly a big Cena fan. When Brock beats him I think the crowd will like it.