WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2012, 09:34 AM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

3 for spamming and 1 for prejudiced remarks. The latest, including warnings, was over 2 years ago.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered User

LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...LilacFray scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to LilacFray

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindam.roy View Post
Yeah, if it doesn't cost you any point, then its not an infraction
Okay then that's 2 warnings for me.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Global Moderator
X-Division Champion

The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
I got a warning in October 2010 for spamming from Brain. That's it, I suppose.
Who, me? Yeah that was my first week on the job and I was just learning the ropes. Looking back I don't think that post deserved a warning. Consider it unoffically stricken from the record

By the way, I got a spam warning from Norcal when I first joined. One from Lee for posting in the wrong thread as a noob. Another spamming one from X a few months later, and a duplicate topic warning from KB. Nothing in the past two years.
sendpm.gif