WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM

jayg1234 is looking to come up from OCW...

I didn't really think about asking to be moved, I imagined if it was a sellout like it supposedly was, then where would they move us all, especially when everyone else on my row was in the same situation?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:24 PM

Latinoeddy is looking to come up from OCW...

I was there, and yeah the trees did get in the way of the match. You might have a case since it doesn't say anything on my ticket about the view.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 AM

ironsheik84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEIsLife2 View Post
Not to sound like a jerk or anything but why didn't you find someone like others had done at Sun Life that night and speak up? From that Report and others I had read the Stadium people were very helpful in moving Fans to different sections.

IMO I think you might be jumping the gun just a little bit but good luck with it anyway I guess.
For what it's worth, someone in the row ahead of me was told no by security even after going from nice ---> dick and then after reading about how many people got moved I was really pissed.

I contacted the WWE and they took care of it so I can't really complain, but I wish the situation didn't need to occur in the first place.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
jask0101

Default obstructed views at Wrestlemania 28

So I was one of the guys who sat in Section 118, who's views sucked because of these ridiculous palm trees. Ticketmaster gave me a phone # and email address to contact WWE fan services in CT about the problem. Email is fanservices@wwecorp.com number is 203-352-8600. I called and email about this problem. They got back to me asking me for proof of the tickets what section i was in and that I attended the event. So I emailed the proof. Now WWE is asking me what city i live and attend events in. I said NYC. So maybe they will reimburse me with free tickets to a NYC WWE event. But I rather get all my money back from all 4 tickets.

If you guys had the same problems. email and call from the info above so WWE can try to help you out. Its been 2 weeks still waiting on a resolution.

IT WAS MY FIRST WM EXPEREIENCE AND IT GOT RUINED BECAUSE OF THE PALM TREES. I SEE TREES ALL AROUND MIAMI WHO THE HELL CARES TO HAVE TO SEE IF IN FRONT OF U WHILE TRYING TO ENJOY WM 28. SO STUPID OF A SETUP I HOPE THE GUYS WHO DECIDED TO PUT THESE UP WERE FIRED....