WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > The Wrestlezone Tournament Archives > 6th Annual Wrestlezone Tournament > General WZ Tournament Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Mayor Of Bullfrog, Massachusetts
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...klunderbunker is a WWE Champion...
Default A Change In Voting Procedure

This is something that will be changed this year. In the past few years this has been more of a popularity contest with the rule of thumb being "vote for whoever you want for whatever reason you pick." This year I'm asking you to vote for this in a more unbiased manner. What I mean by that is don't vote for someone simply because you like them. Vote for the person that you think is greater.

Now by that I'm not saying don't play favorites and have fun with this. There's no enjoyment in that, which is what this tournament is about. What I'm saying is that the general consensus seems to be that this tournament was much better when it was about who the greatest wrestler of all time was, not who the most popular one was. We have some very intelligent and educated wrestling fans here and the best times around here are when those people debate each other over who is better.

At the end of the day think of it like this: if you think someone is better than someone else, you shouldn't have a problem arguing why someone is better.

Take your time and think about who you think of the two options are better and then cast your vote. Take it from someone that has been here for all five tournaments: it's MUCH more enjoyable that way.

Just remember to have fun. That's the most important thing. You can learn a lot from this tournament as I do every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.