WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-08-2012, 07:48 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

All deadlines are clearly posted in the threads. I believe their debates end on Wednesday at 2PM (or whenever they finish out their limited amount of posts) and must be judged by next Saturday.

I like how we're spreading out the Winner's bracket and Loser's bracket debates. It gives the judges less to do in a larger span of time. So, I think we'll start the Winner's bracket semi-final debates on Wednesday at 2PM; the same time that the Loser brackets' debates end. This will give the judges time to do their thing while new debates begin.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2012, 07:49 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...

By the way SavageTaker, I really don't know what you were smoking in that Rattlesnake/Killjoy thread. The winner could have gone either way but it was CLEARLY not as one-sided as you made it out to be.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2012, 07:53 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
Well, there you have it folks.

D-Man, when is the deadline to judge the Loser brackets? I might have to take an extra day off next week depending on how tomorrow goes. So I might have more time on my hands to do some judging.
One of the Loser bracket debates is ready for judging and it's not that long of a read, if you want to get a head-start.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Serial Racist
WCW TV Champion

The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...

The score of DirtyJose vs Mitch is 12-8, I think.

Looks like I lost. Oh well, it seems like the correct result. I chose the wrong topic and concluded early, which are pretty much two of the biggest mistakes one can make in the debate league. Mistakes like these were bound to happen at some point considering this is my first debater's league. I'm glad both happened in the same debate. Still, I ran KJ close despite having little to work with and that makes me happy even though no one remembers second place.

PS: I would have paid good money to see the look on KJ's face post SavageTaker's judgement.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2012, 11:01 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

Hey, hey. Rattlesnake...

Rest in peace, brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
By the way SavageTaker, I really don't know what you were smoking in that Rattlesnake/Killjoy thread. The winner could have gone either way but it was CLEARLY not as one-sided as you made it out to be.
What's with all the smoking points, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Serial Racist
WCW TV Champion

The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...The Rattlesnake scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope this is not about me supplying ganja to the judges.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Everybody Has A Price!
Million Dollar Champion

SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...SavageTaker is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Lol, I wasn't smoking anything. I promise

I simply just didn't like any of KJ's points and I thought Rattle did an enough good job to convince me that they weren't strong points. If they had debated someone else that doesn't have the same history as Kurt Angle, then I think it probably would've been a little bit different when it comes to my judging at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klunderbunker View Post
Your stuff is pretty good ST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
SavageTaker is the man. That is all.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 07:33 AM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
What's with all the smoking points, eh?
Actually, nothing.

Matter of fact, I kinda wish you guys would smoke something before judging these debates. Maybe that would numb the pain.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2012, 07:34 AM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Actually, nothing.

Matter of fact, I kinda wish you guys would smoke something before judging these debates. Maybe that would numb the pain.
Nice, very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif