WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Future Endeavored

logan_punisher is looking to come up from OCW...
Default should wwe get tna to have a war?

now i know that people wanted wwe to face tna. i have a couple questions that are making me excited on who will be on the teams but i think they should cuz it was good when ecw and wcw and wwe went head to head and now i have a great idea in my opinion

should wwe get tna to have a war?

what should be the teams?

Old 04-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Sausage Farmers
Knockout Champion

ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE made a "Storyline" in 2001 about WCW and ECW "Invasion". WCW and ECW were owned by WWE at that time.

TNA isn't owned by WWE. So they can't have a "war".
Old 04-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProWrestlingFan View Post
WWE made a "Storyline" in 2001 about WCW and ECW "Invasion". WCW and ECW were owned by WWE at that time.

TNA isn't owned by WWE. So they can't have a "war".
It also wasn't very good. And the closest WWE have come to even mentioning TNA was when John Cena called it "somewhere else, brother." And this thread is going to end up in the dustbin. And a dozen other reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-06-2012, 10:55 AM
PISTOL PETE

Odisho is a member of the JOB SQUAD

i would actually enjoy if WWE and TNA partnerd up for 1 night so that fans can see dream matches like CM punk vs AJ styles vs samoa joe vs christopher daniels or undertaker vs sting. It would be a fun event for the fans. and would be a one time thing. they can make a PPV for it, once every 2-3 years
Old 04-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Spelunking Union's Choice
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

It appears that whoever started this lost a war with common sense.

Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: