WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 01:33 PM

HitmanFan4ever is looking to come up from OCW...
Default wrestlemania 28

well now that its over and done with what are your thoughts? i personally think it was one of the greatest that i have seen. it had the epic triple h/taker match it had the great scientific match with punk and jericho and it had an "icon match" with cena and the rock. plus this was the first time my wife watched wrestling and said man that was actually entertaining and my sister in law (who has never even watched wresting) was thouroughly entertained. so where does this one rank for you guys?
sendpm.gif
Old 04-05-2012, 01:52 PM
United States Champion

The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...The Brain is getting phone calls from TNA...

There is an entire section dedicated to WrestleMania 28. In that section is a review and aftermath thread.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread