WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 10:32 AM

BigRedMachine88 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default 2012-2013 Predictions

Simple thread, what would you like to see happen in the coming year leading up to Wrestlemania 29? Key questions...

Who will be the next WWE and WHC champions?
Who will win the money in the bank matches at the MITB PPV?
Which mid-card talents will be best placed to move up to main event level?
Who else could make returns in the year?
Who could win the Royal Rumble?
Who will get WWE/WHC title matches at WM29?
Which FCW talents would you like to see in WWE (if any)?

And anything else you would like to add.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 10:50 AM

Mariomac89 is looking to come up from OCW...

Who will be the next WWE and WHC champions? WWE CHAMP: DOLPH ZIGGLER, WHC CODY RHODES
Who will win the money in the bank matches at the MITB PPV? WADE BARRETT OBVIOUSLY
Which mid-card talents will be best placed to move up to main event level? ZACK RYDER WOO WOO WOO
Who else could make returns in the year? BATISTA, AND MY DARKHORSE PICK RIC FLAIR
Who could win the Royal Rumble? CODY RHODES
Who will get WWE/WHC title matches at WM29? CENA VS ROCK 2 OR CENA VS LESNAR, THEN WHC SHEAMUS VS RHODES
Which FCW talents would you like to see in WWE (if any)? MAYBE STEAMBOATS SON,
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Redneck Thug
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...Tattooed Jesus is looking to come up from OCW...

Who will be the next WWE and WHC champions? - Brock Lesnar will be the next WWE Champion. Alberto Del Rio will be the next WHC.

Who will win the money in the bank matches at the MITB PPV? Dolph Ziggler will win the RAW MITB match. Wade Barrett will win the Smackdown MITB match.

Which mid-card talents will be best placed to move up to main event level? Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, and Wade Barrett.

Who else could make returns in the year? Stone Cold Steve Austin and Rob Van Damme seem the most likely.

Who could win the Royal Rumble? I think John Cena will win the 2013 Royal Rumble and go on to face and beat The Rock for the WWE title at WM29.

Who will get WWE/WHC title matches at WM29? The Rock WWE Champion will face RR Winner John Cena for the title at WM29, Cena wins becoming new WWE Champion for the first time in all most 2 years. Cody Rhodes will either win or defend the WHC at WM29 possibly against a face Miz or Daniel Bryan.

Which FCW talents would you like to see in WWE (if any)? Unless they have some really good story lines and characters to bring them up with, I don't think there is any need to bring anyone else up right now. There is more than enough talents not being used properly right now.

SIG CREDIT TO JSMIZZY
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Hello, I'm Awesome

The Rich is looking to come up from OCW...

Next WWE Champion. - A number of possabilities could happen here, maybe Chris Jericho. It looks like they are going to continue this feud, maybe they will go the way they did with Christian and Orton last year, Jericho winning the belt through cheating, heel tactics etc, only for Punk to win it back at a future PPV. Mybe John Cena, hasn't been the Champ since Summerslam last year, and assuming his feud with Lesnar is for next Wtestlemania they may want him back in the title picture in the meantime.

Next World Champion - Difficult to tell. I see Sheamus having a long title run. The roll he has been on, I don't see him dropping the title to Bryan, Del Rio, Christian or anyone like that. TBH the only way i see him dropping the title is to another babyface, probably Orton.

SmackDown - Cody Rhodes (He's been getting a whole lot of screen time the past 2 years, hopefully they will push him to Main Event level.)

Raw - Wade Barrett (Assuming he gets drafted to Raw)

Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett

I don't see anyone else making a big return this year, but who knos.

CM Punk - With Cena-Lesnar in place for Wrestlemania. And it looks like Rock may be WWE Champion heading into Wrestlemania, maybe we will get Punk-Rock for the title. Plus he's never won the Rumble and has been vocal about wanting to accomplish that.

WWE Title - The Rock(c) vs CM Punk

World Title - Randy Orton(c) vs Cody Rhodes

Seth Rollins, Richie Steamboat, Xavier Woods, Bo Rotundo, Antonio Cesaro, Raquel Diaz.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:23 AM
I wear my underwear on the outside.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...BaconBits worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WWE: Brock Lesnar
WHC: Alberto Del Rio

RAW: Santino Marella
Smackdown: Cody Rhodes

Santino Marella, Cody Rhodes, Lord Tensai, Dolph Ziggler, Brodus Clay

Batista, Goldberg

Wade Barrett, John Cena, Batista

WWE: Rock(c) vs. Cena
WHC: Orton(c) vs. Barrett

To be honest, I haven't seen enough FCW to answer this.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Who will be the next WWE and WHC champions? WWE - Dolph Ziggler, and Cody Rhodes
Who will win the money in the bank matches at the MITB PPV? Jack Swagger or the Miz
Which mid-card talents will be best placed to move up to main event level? Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and R Truth
Who else could make returns in the year? Stone Cold to come back for WM 30
Who could win the Royal Rumble? - The Miz or Daniel Bryan
Who will get WWE/WHC title matches at WM29? not sure.. Possibly keep Lesnar away from title and have Lesnar v The Rock, Cena V Undertaker (turns on taker) and ends the streak.. Austin V Cena at WM 30..
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 11:32 AM

mr. jomo risin is looking to come up from OCW...

Next WWE & WHC Champs: The WWE belt will go to Lesnar, however I don't see Punk v. Brock 1 on 1 so i think they'll use Mark Henry for a transitional champ.

The WHC will go to Barrett after he wins MITB by or at the London PPV against Sheamus, but I could see a quick back and forth switch to ADR or D Bryan again.

From Midcard to ME: It seems unanimous that Ziggler, Barrett and Rhodes will be the ones to do it. I read at some point that talks arose this year for an all-previous World Champion MITB at WM. I hope they come back to that idea for 29 and let Ziggler win after Barrett wins MITB at SS.

As for RR '13 and WM29 I see the Rock winning at the Rumble to challenge John Cena for his WWE Title after he defeats Lesnar. (Lesnar-Taker?)
As for the WHT I'd love to see Orton (due for a larger scale Wm match) v. Rhodes
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 11:57 AM

Peridot is looking to come up from OCW...

WWE title: I'm not sure, but I think Jericho has to hold the spinner belt at some point so I'm going with Jericho

WHC: I would love it going back to DBD, but I think Del Rio back on Smackdown with the belt is the most likely thing to happen

Ziggler and Barrett are my calls, maybe Rhodes

Rhodes, Barrett, Ziggler (properly, I dont mean a one off match at the royal rumble again) and I'm hoping Kofi, because the guy has done everything in the mid card.

Rob Van Damm I see coming back

Cody Rhodes... or maybe the Rock lol, going for the belt at WM?

The Rock vs Cena II for the belt maybe?? Id love to see it but we'll see
As for the WHC... Del Rio vs a face daniel bryan id love love love to see.

DEAN AMBROSE!! Please get him on RAW ASAP! Kings of wrestling and Seth Rollins as well please!
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2012, 12:04 PM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Spam trap of a thread.

Guys, read our rules and the Thread Crating Etiquette that's at the top of each section before creating any threads!!!

CLOSED.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread