WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
Million Dollar Champion

Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...Rainbow Yaz is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default Help with an NPC character rep

In one of my upcoming rps I want to include a friend of Stormrage's. I want the guy to look like typical overweight nerd. I'm talking neckbeard, acne, unkempt hair, the whole nine yards. My original thought was Jonah Hill before he dropped weight but I think you guys can do better. Have fun with it. I give nice shiny green rep to everyone who helps and free feedback to whoever comes up with the best one. Thanks in advance guys
Old 03-29-2012, 12:01 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...a0161613 is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

First thought was Kevin Smith. Seth Rogen maybe?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

The first thing that came to my mind was Napoleon Dynamite or Kip (from Napoleon Dynamite)

Neither match your wright requirement though so it might not be much help.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

He may not cover your outline but I think this guy is a good rrpresentation of a computer nerd

Click for Spoiler:
Old 04-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Vae Victis
Knockout Champion

Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...Барбоса is going to make some noise in the draft...

Perhaps you are looking for a younger version of Milton...

Click for Spoiler:
Old 04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Brad Maddox
Knockout Champion

Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...Sanka scored a win over Santino Marella...

Jorge Garcia? I don't know why he's holding a puppy.

Old 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM
The Best

The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Best worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Roy Nelson. Makes it better since your tag partner also has a MMA fighter rep.