WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

Off the top of my head, I'm going with Wade Barrett as a definite break out star if he's able to return from his injury in time. According to stuff I've read, he was originally scheduled to win the MITB match at WrestleMania. The fact that he was unable to compete at WM was the primary reason that WWE scrapped the MITB match. Last I read, again if he's able to return in time, is to win MITB and feud with CM Punk later this year.

I see things getting back on track with Dolph Ziggler as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler went back to SD! and found himself in the WHC picture. It boggles my mind that someone actually tries to say Ziggler has no personality. Ziggler has improved by leaps and bounds on the mic, has worked hard to establish some presence as a character and has delivered a few really good promos. I can't say I'm surprised, however, as wrestlers who are elevated and put in the spotlight in WWE always have critics coming out of the woodwork. It's kind of a right of passage among WWE stars.

I'm predicting also that Drew McIntyre will start to come into his own. McIntyre is someone else that's really improved his overall game quite a bit. He's better in the ring, he's gotten solid at showing emotion with his body language and facial expressions. I can't really say anything about him on the mic as we haven't really heard much out of him in forever. But, I doubt he's gotten any worse.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 PM

The12thMan is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea I agree with some of the fans...I don't believe the current roster can cut it. This is the reason why WWE is looking outside the company for past stars to generate revenue. They need to make new stars and fast.

Sorry but I don't see guys like Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, or Wade Barrett really being anything more than mid-carders.

WWE needs to build new young stars and fast.....ie- joe henning, ted debiase, ryback, derrick bateman etc
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2012, 08:34 PM

Assassin Evans is looking to come up from OCW...

Cody Rhodes will be Heavyweight Champ and Dolph Ziggler will be WWE champ before 2012 is over. Wade Barrett will continue to rise once he's back from injury too.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

dtroppe is looking to come up from OCW...dtroppe is looking to come up from OCW...

None of the current guys in WWE have the it factor to be big stars. Not Cody Rhodes, not Ziggler, not Wade, the biggest stars in the next year will be Cena, Rock, maybe Lesner, HHH, Taker, HBK, Austin, Jericho, and which ever legend manages to get into the spot light - maybe Flair might have a big summer, maybe Sting will do something big, or Hogan might get his face back out there, maybe Warrior will used in the HOF and wwe tv or Jake the Snake. Whatever it is all of these guys have more charisma and will instantly be bigger stars than any mid card guy in WWE at the moment.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 12:51 AM
Future Endeavored

The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...The Talon is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtroppe View Post
None of the current guys in WWE have the it factor to be big stars. Not Cody Rhodes, not Ziggler, not Wade, the biggest stars in the next year will be Cena, Rock, maybe Lesner, HHH, Taker, HBK, Austin, Jericho, and which ever legend manages to get into the spot light - maybe Flair might have a big summer, maybe Sting will do something big, or Hogan might get his face back out there, maybe Warrior will used in the HOF and wwe tv or Jake the Snake. Whatever it is all of these guys have more charisma and will instantly be bigger stars than any mid card guy in WWE at the moment.
That WWE needs to train them. So they can get better & have as much charisma as these guys. You can't honestly expect half those guys you listed carrying the load after WM, right?
Old 04-01-2012, 01:45 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

signing Brock Lesnar is a sign WWE are not going to push too hard with Barrett or Ziggler. Barrett was supposed to win MITB this year, injury caused the whole gimmick to be scrapped. Barrett has big plans for him, he will feature on the B Grade show Smackdown. He will be kept away from Cena/Tensai and Lesnar/Rock Im sure on Raw
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 01:11 PM

Killercam is looking to come up from OCW...

I could see WM 29 card consisting 40 or 50% of people not even on the roster or currently not being utilized. Punk, Cena, Bryan, Shaemus, Miz , Orton , Barrett will all be there for sure but this is going to be a big shakeup year for the roster and it's about damn time Kofi, Cody, Tyson, D Mc and Santino all need major pushes or it's a waste. I'd be surprised to see hhh, taker, HBK, Austin , Kane , attitude era stars involved at all by then. Rock, who knows, he would be a big draw still but I kind of hope he's done after this unless he gets a program with Orton or Brock
sendpm.gif
Old 04-01-2012, 04:29 PM
The Critic

Whostine is looking to come up from OCW...

My two would be Hornswoggle and The Great Kahli. They will rule the tag division and become the next dominant force in the WWE due to the size different (I mean come on how are going to fight a tall bastard then switch to a small bastard in a tag team match its just to confusing)
Old 04-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Kensuke "Jinsei" Shinzaki

Hakushi is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Ziggler (Best in ring Skills in the WWE I believe, Now if he could totally overhaul his mic work)
Wade Barrett.....Think he would have had something special at Mania if not for injuries
Cody Rhodes....BEST Build-Up WWE has offered in a loooooong time
Jack Swagger....In reality, he has it all. Has to be a lifetime heel, can't picture it working any other way.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:39 PM

DoubleK is looking to come up from OCW...

WadE Berret And Zack Ryder For Me
sendpm.gif