WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 PM

V Dogg is looking to come up from OCW...

The crowd tonight ruled. I can only hope that the whole "YES!" (and maybe "SI!") thing will be the next "WHAT?" phenomenon. They really were fired up. I enjoyed the show for the crowd reaction as much as what was going on. Oh yeah, and Lesnar returning was awesome.

Yes.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 10:48 PM

BigSexy The IndyKiller is looking to come up from OCW...

Let's see if I can say this without coming off as bitter. Do the fans really know what in the hell they want? It was the FANS who cheered a heel Cena until Vince was forced to turn him face. It was the FANS who cheered a heel Orton until Vince was forced to turn him face. It was the FANS who cheered a heel Punk until Vince was forced to turn him face. The majority of recent face turns have been forced by the fans, but Vince doesn't listen? And then the same guys that Vince turns face end up being booed by the same fans who cheered like crazy in order for them to turn face. Fans got behind Sheamus initially with his face turn, yet now he's booed because he's a face champion. Where was the love for Bryan all during his hunt for the title? Where was all this love for Bryan during his run that seemingly NO ONE cared about? Fans nowadays seem to complain for the sake of complaining. It's quite obvious that it's impossible to please each and every fan, but why fuck it up for others who just want to enjoy the show by becoming ECW reject attention whores? Okay, I'm done.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:50 PM

ZUMBOdriver is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Makes you wonder, if Sheamus vs Bryan didn't end the way it did, would the crowd be as obsessed with Bryan as they were? Could losing in such a fashion actually help Bryan?
It seems like it is going to help, having Bryan lose in 18 seconds as opposed to an extended squash. Honestly though, the jobs might keep coming for Daniel Bryan with reactions like this.

And maybe I just misheard this, but I though Cole said we were going to "hear from Sheamus next" sometime early in the first hour of Raw. And then Sheamus didn't make it out to the ring until like an hour later sometime during the second hour. If this is true, it would seem that this hot Miami crowd caused a quick rewrite of the script. If not and I just misheard or misunderstood, I apologize for wasting people's time with reading this paragraph.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Turn down for butt
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

I don't feel like deleting all the SPAM in here. if you want to discuss this, do it in the Raw Aftermath and Review Thread stickied in the WWE Television Section.

Closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread