WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

King of the Words is looking to come up from OCW...King of the Words is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Brock Lesnar will come back and say that WWE has been suffering without him. He'll put down Cena who couldn't even beat a movie star. He'll say Cena is a let down as the face of the company so I have come back to be the man once again and bring the WWE back to prosperous times. Then Cena will come in and they will both talk trash about each other. When Cena goes to walk away after putting Brock down Brock will F5 Cena out of nowhere.

Later in the night the Rock will come out and talk about how he is now the greatest of all time and that he has beat all the greats at Mania and there is nothing left for him to do. Then the lights will go out and the Undertaker will come down to the ring and challenge the Rock at Mania 29. It will be The Great One vs. The Streak. The winner gets the bragging right of truly being the best WWE superstar of all time.

I think Punk will also be attacked by Jericho to set up a match at Extreme Rules. Johnny L. will come out and brag about his teams victory. Teddy will go to quit but Johnny will say if you do than Aksana will be fired. this will keep Teddy around for johnny to humiliate over the next month or so, and all the members of Team Johnny will get a title match of some sort or some type of recognition, Especially the Miz and Eve, after costing Team Teddy the win. I think the A train guy may show up and be Johnny`s personal bodyguard.

Maybe the Game will show up and talk about his match and that HBK should have ended it when he said to. He`ll say that this needs to be addressed and asks HBK to show up next week.

Plus, Beth Phoenix may have a match with Kelly, Kelly for revenge at Mania, and Layla will come down and help Kelly Kelly from getting hurt and stare down Beth Phoenix and the title.

This is the basics of what I see happening tonight at Monday Night Raw.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:47 PM

MikeJames is looking to come up from OCW...

Lets face it......the Undertaker is retired. That was his ending match last night. They said it last night, they were ending an era. Triple H, Undertaker and HBK are now all legends. Next year the undertaker will be inducted into the hall of fame and maybe Triple H as well. There was no passing of the torch. It is now over and done with for them. It was a GREAT ending and we will not see 20-1 or 21-0. I hate to see it, but that's probably why the Undertaker and HBK were actually tearing up last night.

As for on Raw......I'm leaving it open. We'll probably see Cena and the Rock doing something with hugging it out...etc.....even though I do think that the WWE is having a hard time trying to figure out how to keep Cena clean yet make him somewhat heel.

Santino might have a match........no prediction on outcome.

Other than that, I think that some of the posts I have read are right on the head and that the Miz will have some big storyline to follow.

We may also see Lesner and the A-train come back.......hell, maybe even a feud between them erupting....It's gonna be good no matter what.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:24 PM

Tully is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
I think the Funkasaurus is gonna come out with his Grandmother Ho Train, only to be beat-down and F5'd by a returning Brock Lesnar.

Rock and Cena shake hands, Cena AAs and STFUs and starts his Austin-like heel'ish turn.

Orton Vipers Kane.

Karma bitch-slaps Beth Phoenix.

Miz administers an absolute beatdown on everyone's bitch, Zack Ryder. WWYKI!!

1 out of 5 ain't bad...it flat-out sux!!