Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:53 PM
The Main Event
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

James is looking to come up from OCW...James is looking to come up from OCW...James is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotus View Post
Geeze. Why does everyone have their panties in a bunch over a funny post? Take it for what it is. If you liked it, give props to the guy. If you didn't, ignore it. Or give constructive criticism. If you were offended, report it or whatever. Lighten up guys.
Does this look like a fucking share your own creative erotic fantasy stories forum? No it isn't and this shit is off topic and it should be locked, deleted, and the guy should receive an infraction. You know what the rules are.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:40 PM
**The.Best.In.The.World**

#BabyFace is looking to come up from OCW...

Prepare for major red rep and a "enviousdominous sold out" when you scroll over your rep. It might have been a little better if it was funny...but that wasnt even that funny.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Whoop whoop!

juggalotus is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Does this look like a fucking share your own creative erotic fantasy stories forum? No it isn't and this shit is off topic and it should be locked, deleted, and the guy should receive an infraction. You know what the rules are.
Lighten up. Stop being so serious. Even if you don't like it, can just ignore it. Act like an adult dude. You're not intimidating.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 10:32 PM

Deadlysyns is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Please do not post on this site ever again or do not make a thread this is a waste of a thread for people who wished to discuss actual options of what could of happened Such as Bryan or Sheamus trying to get the match changed
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
You Only Smark Once
WWE Diva's Champion

Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...Smark Madden is looking to come up from OCW...

Since no one else has answered the actual question, I'll do it.
Triple-H is getting ready for his big Hell in a Cell match against The Undertaker, when Daniel Bryan enters with AJ.
Bryan: Yo Hunter, guess what? Taker's gonna hunt your a** down tonight. YES! YES! YES! YE...
Triple-H (interfering): Hey Hey Hey Danny boy... If I were you, I would be more concerned about what plan's in store for me, rather than what's in store for others. And YOU guess what? Your next match (ah).. will (ah).. be the(h).. shortest match in Wrestle Mania History! *crotch chop*
Old 04-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Wrestling fanatic 4 life

Attitude Era Junkie is looking to come up from OCW...

This website is run by nazi's. If you don't sound Intelligent then you are spamming and will get a warning like i got.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Turn down for butt
ECW TV Champion

Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...Noticeably F.A.T. is a United States Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Noticeably F.A.T.

Sorry it took so long. My mom was on my case about the basement being such a mess so I spent all day trying to clean it up. Then after I got done vigorously masturbating since I'll never have sex with a woman, I stumbled upon this thread.

Now I will use my Nazi Mod powers to shut this down. Muhahahaha!

Closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Making fun of people with mental disabilities is retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewbakka View Post
This reminds me of Bruno/Zbysco. I didn't care about that either.

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread