WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-02-2012, 08:56 PM

ZUMBOdriver is looking to come up from OCW...

I was way more disappointed last year when they didn't even make it to the main card. As for this year, they probably thought by having an 18 second title change to open the show would be the best way to get something to trend. This year was BS, but I feel like they're just jerking the Daniel Bryan fans around. By doing this, the reactions will become bigger and the Daniel Bryan character will only become stronger. And hey, Danielson has worked tons of lengthy matches in his day. Not to say he's only in it for the cash, but I bet he got a nice payday for an easy night's work. He deserves that.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 09:06 PM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Probably last year... going from an advertised match to a dark match would suck.

What happened last night is going to make him more popular. Like the time he got fired. People started chanting his name and everything because they felt he got screwed.

He will have another couple of months where everybody is crazy about him. Eventually some of that hype will die down simliar to Ryder.

Vince does make some odd decisions. This is going to hurt Sheamus face turn.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Last year I wasn't really invested in either character so the only reason I was mad is because I wanted to see the US title defended at Mania. This year I was mad at first, but then after listening to other points of view I can see that the match set the tone for the night, and DB's character will only grow from here. So after further review I am going to say last year was more disappointing becasue they didn;t even include the title match on the PPV.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2012, 10:39 PM

ProWrestlingFan84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Mania 27 was probably more disappointing because I feel that Mania was pretty bad minus 2 matches and having a championship match dark carded was pretty bad. While the match was a squash, it made sense. Plus Daniel Bryan is massively over. As I'm watching Raw, the crowd won't stop chanting for him but then again it could simply be the Miami crowd. At least this year we got to see the match, last year we missed it which sucks.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:03 AM

CanYouDigIt98 is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Question Where Does D-Bry Go From Here ?

As of tonight , Daniel Bryan is One of the Hottest superstars in the Business .

When he first got The World Heavyweight Championship some fans were happy that the once Indy Wrestler had won the gold yet as it went on more and more fans Became Bored at the reign as it went on (if my memory is correct) and then after a disappointing 18 second loss has Became this 'Icon' with the fans tonight and even during wrestlemania last night .

We seen the fans tonight constanly chanting 'YES,YES,YES' and 'Daniel Bryan' over the night and when Del Rio came out 'Si,Si,Si' . They where hot alright and he got a HUGE pop when he refused to interview with Josh Matthews .

So Has Losing The Title Had A Postive Impact On D-Bry's Future ?
Is He A Fan Favorite Just Cause Of The YES,YES,YES Chants?
And
Where Does He Go From here ?

My answer to them questions are-

1-Danielson is still young , am sure he has many title runs in him . yet losing the title in the fashion he did seems to have put him up there in a way . he got the push he wanted with The MITB Breifcase and gave him the title and give him his due it was a good run yet his matches to me where a little too Boring and then to go to the Grandest stage of them all and lose it within 18 seconds on the first match of the night could of really set him up for the future in a good way, with AJ always doing the good luck yes thing , he could take this on as could WWE and produces tops with it on creating huge merch sales . look at ron simmons , an okay wrestler with a great catchphrase .

2-Yes! he has come from heel to face really with the YES chants, although it might not last , he should hope it does as it could as i said Boost his popularity and also stauts in the company .

3-I Think Bryan should start a feud with a similar type of wrestler for me i think Dolph Ziggler is a perfect opponent and then after a convincing win at Extreme Rules and good crack for a Title Chance . For the future , we could see Bryan keep this persona going and push on to Become part of WWE history .

What Do You Think ?

__________________________________________________ __________

LORD TENSAI
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:11 AM

The Ram is looking to come up from OCW...

I HATE Bryan. When people kept chanting YES YES YES, and SI SI SI (which was hilarious) I was blown away. I keep asking myself why are people chanting this bums name. I was highly amused though. I hate Bryan but Vince must listen to the fans, my personal opinion doesn't matter, it's the majority's opinion that does. I like booing Bryan so just keep Bryan in the title picture I guess.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:27 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Defekt is looking to come up from OCW...Defekt is looking to come up from OCW...

Wrestlemania 27: Was a dark match. Didn't see it.

Wrestlemania 28: I Started watching WM 10 minutes late and missed the match.

I think this year's was more disappointing. A world title match at Wrestlemania should last longer than 18 seconds. Judging by the crowd reaction at Raw tonight, I don't think the WWE did Sheamus any favors with that match.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:52 AM
The Human Gameshark

Raiden46 is looking to come up from OCW...

This moment was equivalent to that of Stone Cold at WM13, Rock at Summerslam 98, or Hogan at WM18. He has instantly become a fan favorite and will be pushed as a top star in the company.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 AM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
Million Dollar Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

i was surprised by all the love for daniel bryan tonight and at wrestlemania i knew the IWC loved him but clearly the fans do as well weather this means hes gonna turn face now or not i dont know but i think it might be smart to let someone else fued with sheamus right now (for the love of god NOT del rio! ) and have d-bryan fued with someone he could put on great matches with and get the crowd even further behind him maybe ziggler but thats been done already

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-03-2012, 12:59 AM

hyperion is looking to come up from OCW...

lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

i am a pretty big fan of daniel bryan, and while i do think this will help him somewhat, it is nowhere near the career defining moment like stone cold at wm13, etc.

the way i see it, we had a hot crowd that did it out of protest/support for daniel bryan, but carried over to other shows and arenas....might not be the case. While i hope it does improve his stock and his stature (and i think it will somewhat) it wont propel him to superstardom.

besides, all the pro-daniel bryan chanting that took place over the night would have been the main theme had raw not ended the way it did. lesnar returning destroyed that